He just closed his eyes and sucked in a breath. His hands started to shake but he willed away the need to cry.

He opened his eyes and scrolled through the tweets and pictures. Pictures of him and Jack kissing.

That terrified Zach. He hated that people knew. He didn't want people butting into his relationship. He loved Jack so much and he didn't want anyone's opinions to change that.

Zach was already so far gone for the older boy.

When Jack got back to his house he didn't stay for long. He dropped his stuff off and left to go to Zach's.

He was freaking out about the pictures being leaked so he knew Zach was probably having a hard time with it.

He pulled into Zach's driveway and hurried up to the front door. He tried to open the door but it was locked so he used his key to unlock it. He swung the door open and quietly shut it behind him. He locked it before walking further into the quiet home.

He looked to the left, into the kitchen, to see Zach sitting at the island with his head in his hands.

"Zach?" Jack kept his voice quiet and slowly walked up to the boy. "Zach please talk to me. I know you're freaking out. Let me help."

"I'm fine."

"No your not. I can tell you're trying not to cry." Jack stood next to Zach.

"I'm scared." Zach whispered and looked up at Jack. "What do I do?"

"Baby it's okay." Jack pulled Zach into a hug. "We will get through this together okay?"

Zach nodded and held Jack tight. "I love you."

"I love you too Zach."

"I want us to come out."

Jack nearly choked on his tea. He coughed and looked at Zach with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"I want us to come out."

"Yeah I heard you. Are you sure? We don't have to. I can wait until you're ready. I mean it's only been two months." Jack brushed his hair out of his face and studied Zach's face.

"I'm ready now. I am so in love with you Jack Avery and I want people to know that you're mine." Zach grabbed Jack's hand in his own and kissed it.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent positive baby." Zach watched as a large smile formed on Jack's face.

"When do you want to?" Jack set his mug down and face Zach on the couch.

"Tonight, preferably now than later so I don't have time to overthink it and change my mind." Zach grabbed his phone from the coffee table and opened Instagram. "Is that okay?"

Jack glanced at Zach's lips quickly before leaning in. Zach smiled into the kiss. Jack's hand went to the back of Zach's neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away and rested their foreheads together. "Of course it's okay."

"Let's do it then." Jack grabbed his phone and opened Instagram as well. He picked a photo of Zach from the other morning from when they were still in bed together and in New York.

Zach picked a photo from a secret date that they went on a while back. He wrote a caption that didn't directly say it but could be easily inferred. Jack did the same thing and they both tagged each other.

"Ready?"

Zach nodded so they both clicked the share button and then looked up at each other. Zach was nervous. He was terrified.