Chapter 16 {Pregnant & Married}

"I'm 3 months pregnant."

"Mh." Joe still had his eyes closed, that opened the seconds her words sank in.

"Pregnant?" Joe asked and Abby nodded her head.

"Well then we better start thinking of names huh?"

                                                                                         **

They had hurried with their wedding, since neither of them wanted to wait another year and Abby definitively didn't want to look pregnant in her wedding dress. A rushed wedding, they send invitations out just a week after they found out Abby was pregnant. Once the twins found out about it they were overjoyed, just running around with big smiles on their faces.

"Mom, Dad... can I invite John... as my date?"

"Sure Hun, whatever you like." Sky nodded and thanked her parents before running upstairs to her room to call him.

Skylar herself couldn't really believe how well they were getting along. Even though he was already 20 and a student at NYU who lived two hour and a half hours away from her but, they seemed to understand each other. They went through similar things, when they were younger their parents moved a lot, they had a hard time finding friends but one thing was still different. The confidence. John was an outgoing boy, he said what he was thinking, he didn't care what others thought of him, he even made an idiot out of himself if he needed to and a person like him was just what Skylar needed to feel confident herself.

"So all over again... has Violet already called you?" Joe asked Abby who shook her head.

"No but she is busy with work and her family."

"I am sure she will call back." Joe nodded.

"Alright sounds good, I talked to Ashley they are all going to be there and my Aunt Lacy and my cousins are also coming and of course Aunt Olivia."

"Good... so we have 10 people from my work, 12 from yours, the Johnson family, your family, mine aren't invited, Jackson and his wife and their children-"

"Wait you didn't invite your parents?"

"I thought we had an invitation for them." Abby shrugged her shoulders.

"I told you I don't want them there and ruin our day, they would just judge everything and besides I don't know where they are living right now anyways."

"Okay good enough reason." Abby giggled and leaned over the table filled with papers to kiss him.

"Good let's continue." Joe nodded and picked up another paper.

"You ordered the cake we tried?" Abby nodded.

"Yeah, cake is ready, Aunt Olivia is also making a cake and the girls said they would 'try' and make one." Joe laughed.

"Samantha knows how to bake and cook Aunt Olivia taught her."

"Good, because you know I can't cook and Sky can't either."

"You have never been a good cook." He mumbled and leaned over the table again to once again give her a kiss.

"Mom?"

"Dad?"

"Zack is taking me out, should I go and pick up our dresses as well?" Abby nodded.

"If you don't mind honey." Samantha shook her head.

"Not at all." She took the car keys off the hook by the door.

Joe and Abby decided they could share a car.