Chapter 15 {News All Around}

**

Abby smiled big when her two girls walked down the stairs of their house, Abby and Skylar had moved in shortly after the couple met again.

"Joe look." Abby whispered and he turned his head to the staircase where he found his daughters walking down. He smiled.

"So, what do you say dad?"

"I can't believe my eyes... just yesterday you were screaming on top of your lungs because you were hungry and wanted to be fed and now... you both are so grown up."

He opened his arms for them and his daughters smiled and walked towards him, their heels clinking on the floor as they walked. Both girls wrapped their arms around their dad and smiled at him.

"We love you daddy."

"And what about me?" Abby asked acting mad and the twins giggled.

"You too Mommy."

"And you both be careful... alright?"

"Of course mom... now go and enjoy your alone time with dad." Abby sighed and kissed both of her daughters forehead before she followed Joe to the car.

Samantha and Skylar smirked at each other. Aunt Olivia was on a cruise trip with her new boyfriend, their parents went to some hotel for the night and the twins had the house for themselves.

Perfect.

"Gosh they will kill us." Skylar mumbled when she saw Samantha placing some alcoholic drinks up on the table.

"Don't worry Sky, live a little you are only young once and Zack invited some of his friends that are in college."

"Gosh... hopefully this doesn't end in a huge chaos."

"It won't." The doorbell interrupted the two girls and they grinned at each other.

"Hey Zack you're late."

"I'm sorry Sam." he kissed her cheek.

"My mom held me up, you know how she is." Samantha nodded and pulled him inside, the whole house was on fire, people dancing everywhere, making out, and enjoying the party.

"Whoa nice party." Samantha pulled him inside.

"You want something to drink?"

"Have you gotten a drink yet?"

"I only drank a little bit."

"And your parents agreed to you two drinking?"

"They don't know that we have alcohol." Zack laughed and hugged her.

"Lead the way."

Skylar was dancing with one of her friends, Rachel, when suddenly a arm wrapped itself around her waist. Startled she jumped up and turned around to face a gorgeous man. He was taller than her, way taller, with dark blond hair and piercing green eyes. She blushed, she was inexperienced, the only experience she knew was from the parties Samantha had dragged her to the last half year.

"Hey gorgeous." The handsome man screamed in her ear because of the loud music.

Sky saw her friend Rachel smirking at her before disappearing into the mass of people.

"H-hi." Skylar stumbled over the words, she was nervous, no man except her dad held her like this ever before.

"I heard you are one of the birthday girls." Sky nodded.