Chapter 11 {S & S Meet after Sixteen Years}

Samantha walked into school and greeted a few people she knew, they hugged and she walked over to her locker along with Zack.

"I hate to be back." Samantha agreed while stuffing her stuff in the locker.

"So Dad told me there was a new student coming, also a Junior." Zack smirked.

"Do you think she is hot?"

"How should I know I haven't seen her yet." Zack chuckled and smiled down at her.

"Well... I'm a senior now and every girls dream." Samantha rolled her eyes.

"You are so cocky." Zack laughed at her again before pressing a kiss on her cheek and walking away.

Samantha laughed and shook her head before she walked towards her homeroom.

"Hey girl." Her best friend Kayla stood next to her and Samantha smiled.

"Finally Juniors." Samantha nodded.

"I can't wait, only one more year."

"So there is a new girl at school." Samantha nodded.

"Yeah I heard already, my Dad told me this morning." Kayla laughed.

"Oh have I told you what Sandra said yesterday while we were swimming in the pool in her backyard?" She shook her head.

"Your Dad is hot." Samantha almost stopped breathing.

"What?"

"How can she like my dad?"

"Well... he's only 33." She shook her head in disgust.

"Still he's my Dad." Kayla only giggled as they sat down on the stairs next to a few friends.

"Hey everyone how was your vacation?"

They started talking for a little while until they all headed towards their classroom.

By second fourth everyone got confused and looked at Samantha confused.

"Why are they all staring at me?" Samantha asked her best friend when they were standing at Kayla's locker.

Kayla but her lip and looked at Samantha.

"The new girl.. she looks almost like you."

"What?!" Kayla nodded.

"Her hair isn't blonde but, like yours before you died it and you just have to see her."

**

Skylar walked into the new high school a little late, she and her mother were meeting up with the principal first, as always. She looked at her mother worried but, her mother had promised her this was the last move before she graduated and she really hoped so because Skylar hated losing her friends all the time, sure they had stayed at a place for a year not just months but she still hated it.

"Okay Miss this is your homeroom class." The principal walked into the classroom with her, Abby had left a while ago to got work. She felt uneasy as the whole class stared at her, some started whispering and one girl looked up and asked.

"Sammy is that you?" Sky looked at her confused.

Who was this Sammy suddenly?

"Students listen, we have a new student Miss Anderson, I want you to welcome her here."

All the students nodded, not really caring about what the principal was talking about. Everyone was still staring and Skylar felt uneasy. She took a deep breath and sat down on the seat in the front where the teacher had told her to. 'Come on stop being a chicken you have done this many times now' She thought and nodded in her head before she got her notebook out and a pencil and started taking notes about the lesson.

Samantha had to wait until lunch to finally believe what everyone was telling her, the new girl looked like her. Once the new girl walked into the cafeteria, everyone stared and she looked down on the ground.

"Well she's definitively not like me." Samantha noticed about the shy girl. She stood up and walked towards her, still not believing her eyes.

"So um..." Samantha stopped in front of the new girl.

"I'm Samantha and you are?" Skylar's eyes went wide as she stared at the girl looking just like her.

"You... look like me." Skylar said and Samantha nodded.

"Come on we need to talk." Samantha lead the new girl out of the cafeteria.

"But... how?"

"I don't know... you tell me." Samantha sat down in an empty class room and sighed.

"So... uh how can this be true?" Skylar shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know."

"Well my Dad never told me about my mom but I never asked because I knew it would hurt him and I am okay with living just with my Dad but I didn't expect to have a twin sister." Sky giggled.

"So you have a Dad and I have a mom... you think that... ?" Samantha shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know."

"But hey... we shouldn't tell our parents anything about this just yet... I've got this idea." Samantha smirked and Skylar looked a bit scared.

"Should I be scared?" Skylar shrugged her shoulders.

"Well... just guessing... do you want to meet your dad?" Skylar nodded.

"Well and I want to meet my mom."

"We look alike so why not just switch places for a day or two?"

"Just like in that one movie, The Parent Trap." Samantha said remembering the movie she and Kayla loved watching so much.

"What?"

"We can't do that?!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know anything about you and vice versa."

"Well then let's get to know each other Sis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The Picture to the side are Samantha and Skylar.

-Brunette = Skylar.

-Blonde = Samantha.

-I am sorry about the late upload, I have been busy.

-So what do you guys think?

-Comment.

-Vote.

-Share.

-Fan me.