Excerpts

Excerpts

"Um my parents are dead if you don't remember Mrs. Anderson." "Oh yeah right.. I knew there was another reason to hate you." Abby  glared at her mom while she felt Joe sadden. "I get it okay?!" "Ever since I started dating your daughter you have been trying to get her away from me!" "I get that you don't like me very much but leave my parents out of this, they nothing to do with this!"

                                                       ~*~

"Olivia how can you be so calm about this situation?"

                                                        ~*~

"I love you." Joe whispered to her before the doctor started. "oh..." "What's wrong?" Olivia asked worriedly…

                                                 ~*~

"Abby can't you see that he isn't right for you? He is flirting with a pathetic nurse!" "Mom he was just thanking her and the nurse was like 40!" "What there are a lot of young boys who like older woman!"

                                                 ~*~

…Ava pointed at Joe. "You better stay away from my daughter, I don't want to see you near her again!" "Mom!" Abby screamed and the doctor asked them to be quiet. "I want my daughter to have an abortion right this instant." "Then miss you have to make up another appointment but if you ask me I would talk with your daughter first, not force her to do anything she obviously doesn't want to do." "You Doctor Thompson have no say in this, she is still underage so I decide what to do here, come on Abby we are leaving." She grabbed her daughters arm and dragged her out of the hospital…

                                                    ~*~

There was a knock on the door telling Abby that Joe had arrived. She smiled big at her dad and walked down the stairs with him already seeing her mom standing there, opening the door. "You are not taking her." She glared at Abby's boyfriend and then looked up when she heard Abby coming down the stairs. She smiled at how beautiful her daughter looked but then she remembered for who she looked so beautiful and her glare returned, she just couldn't get it in her head that Abby wasn't a little baby anymore. She had grown up to be a  beautiful young woman.

                                                 ~*~

"GET INSIDE THE HOUSE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!! The neighbors are already staring"

                                                       ~*~

"Sweet dreams." "Night Joe." She smiled and ran towards her house, smiling big. "Hey daddy" She kissed her dad's cheek and smiled at him. "How was your night baby girl?" "Amazing... you see now I even got my prom, everything will be fine." She giggled and started up the stairs. "Abby can I talk to you?" Ava asked and Abby stopped and turned around. "What mom?" "I have talked to Joe's Aunt Olivia and I have to talk to you now." Abby looked confused. 'This can't be good' was what she thought as she sat down next to her dad on the couch. "What is it mom?" "Well... I know young couples tend to break up and I don't want this to happen to you so we decided it would be good if you and Joe had an arranged marriage."