Chapter 12 {S & S Switch Places}

"Hey princess!" Joe called out once he heard the front door open.

"H-hey dad" He was a little confused about her shaky voice because Samantha had grown to be a really confident young woman but didn't say anything and watched her walk into the kitchen.

"Did you die your hair back to its normal color?" Sky nodded.

"Y-yeah today after school." Joe still looked at her confused.

"Something wrong or do you have to tell me something."

"No everything is fine." Joe nodded.

"Have you planned anything for today?" Sky shook her head no and sat down on a stool not wanting to look like a fool standing there all the time.

"Cool, I thought we could go to the movies tonight with Aunt Olivia?" Sky nodded, her eyes lighten up.

She hadn't been at the movies in such a long time now and she couldn't really believe her Dad wanted to spend so much time with her.

"I would love to daD." She smiled big and Joe smirked at her.

"Alright something is wrong... what happened, did you finally tell Zack you like him?" Sky was surprised again, her sister was so close to their dad, she was telling him everything.

"No I'm just happy." Joe chuckled.

"I can see... want help with your homework?" Skylar nodded, she smiled big as Joe sat down next to her when she took out some of her homework.

Wow, was all she could think of.

**

'I have a car and a huge house! Awesome!' Samantha stopped in front of the house Sky had told her about, she looked at the address once more before turning the car of and getting out of it. She had changed from her clothes into Skylar's clothes so nobody would know. And for a day or two she was living a different life.

She took the keys out she got from her sister and opened the door slowly.

"Helloooo?"

"Mom?" She bit her lip and smiled.

"Someone here?" She walked into the house, looking around there, there still stood a few boxes because they had just moved here but there were already a few pictures at some walls. Samantha looked at the pictures and smiled.

"Sky are you home?"

"Why are you so late?" A beautiful woman walked out of a room and her eyes widen.

"What on earth did you do with your hair?"

"Um..." Samantha gave her a smile, her mother she finally saw her.

"Um... I made a new friend and I decided to change my hair." Her mother sighed.

"Why would you so something like this?" Samantha was confused why she made such a big deal out of it, Dad had allowed it.

"Um Sorry." Samantha mumbled but smiled at her Mom again seconds later.

"How was your first day of school?" Abby asked her while walking back into the room where she came from.

Samantha of course followed her and saw her unpacking boxes so she started helping while talking.

"Um great... I made a few friends." Abby nodded.

"I'm glad... I know it is hard for you sweetie, with the moving all the time but I promise you we will stay here until you at least graduate." Samantha smiled again.