"I'm Jisoo"

"I'm Yeri"

I gave Rosé a once over as Jennie rolled her eyes. She didn't like it much. "It's nice to meet you Rosé" I said, taking Rosé's hand and placing a kiss on the back of it. She blushed.

Rosé was really beautiful and polite but she wasn't really my type. I just wanted to irritate Jennie and it was working. I sat down with them as everyone caught up and gushed about how wonderful the mansion was. I noticed Taehyung and Rosé were chatting up a storm and I smiled.

Well, she was definitely his type.

"We should head upstairs and get ready for tonight" Jennie said to the group of women. "I'd hate to keep Lisa waiting" She added as she glanced over her shoulder at me and bit her lip. I watched as she walked up the stairs with her friends.

They returned about half an hour later. I almost forgot how to breathe when I saw her.

Three words : Little black dress.

And I mean, little. She looked absolutely stunning. I had never seen such a beautiful sight. Sweet Jesus.

"What's the matter?" She whispered in my ear. "Someone stole your words or what?" She asked.

"Side effects of your good looks Kim Jennie" I said with a smirk, causing her to blush.

"Yeah shut up" She mumbled.

"You sure you should be leaving dressed like that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm fine" She said. "You don't own me Lisa Manoban"

"Not yet" I told her.

"Wow." I heard Rosé say. "This is good. I'm gonna go make popcorn or something" She said laughing.

"You're annoying" Jennie grumbled at me.

"You started it sweetheart" I answered. "You ladies ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

I wrapped my arms around Rosé and Jisoo, resting my hands on each girl's waist as we walked towards the door. I turned around and looked at Jennie.

"You coming?" I asked.

The entire drive in the main city of Bangkok was hilarious. Jennie scowled at me the entire time. If I didn't know better, she was jealous. I knew she didn't really care for my cocky, overly suggestive remarks. She preferred when I was more open and vulnerable. All I needed to push her away was to be Lisa the rockstar.

I knew that there was so much more to her than what I looked at everyday. I had managed to have a few conversations with her that didn't end up with us shouting at each other. She had a beautiful soul. She was so gentle and trusted everyone easily.

I pretended to listen while Jisoo talked to me about how much she loved my band. I looked over at Jennie and she gave me a knowing smile. She knew I wasn't listening to the girl.

We pulled up to the club and before we went inside, Jennie grabbed my hand and pulled me closer so she could whisper in my ear.

"Let's have fun tonight yeah?" She said. "Truce" She added, offering her hand.

I took it and agreed. "Okay" I smiled.

Once we were inside, I immediately lost myself in the crowd. People wanting to dance, take pictures with me and buy me drinks. It was ridiculous. I was grateful when Rosé finally saved me.

"Let's dance" She yelled over the music.

"Good idea" I said, taking her hand.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled warmly.