Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

She had completely pissed me off. Once I was finished with the show, I immediately got into my limo and left the venue. With Irene.

I'd had it with all of Jennie's childish games. I was way too invested to be treated like that. I wouldn't do it to her. She was being completely unfair. Honestly, I had started to think that she was losing her sanity.

I wished that she would open her eyes and leave him. She could do it gracefully and in the end, no one would need to know why. But I knew she wouldn't and I was beginning to think that maybe it was better for me to get out of it before we got deeper than we already were.

I loved her and she wouldn't even let me say it.

"You're preoccupied" I heard Irene say.

"Sorry. Rough night" I explained.

"You have the look of someone with woman troubles" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"Is it that obvious?" I sighed.

"It's Jennie, isn't it? I knew the second I met her" Irene said with a smirk. My eyes went wide.

"Well then that's just fucking awesome" I said sarcastically.

"It wasn't blatantly obvious or anything" She said, trying to reassure me. "It was the way she looked at me. The jealousy. That's what gave it away. No one else would've noticed though. She's quite good at hiding things. I almost didn't catch it" She explained.

"In any event, I can't really have people knowing this shit" I grumbled.

"I won't say anything. I'm not a bitter backstabbing bitch" She said, touching my hand. "Come on Lis, let's party our asses off tonight" She smiled as the limo came to a stop in front of the club.

As soon as the car door opened, we entered the building. We drank and danced the night away. In all honesty, I had no recollection of anything. I was blackout drunk.

As I woke up, I was distinctively aware of two things : My head felt like it had been smacked with a sledgehammer and I was not alone in bed. The more awake and aware I became, the more I realised about my surroundings. I was in a hotel and I was naked. I carefully poked the body laying next to me and my hand was quickly smacked away.

"What the hell.." I heard a voice mumble. She lifted her head and looked at me with one eye open.

It was Irene.

"Did we...?"

"Holyshit!" She exclaimed as she sat up and quickly grabbed her head. "I think so" She mumbled.

"Oh fuck"

"Well, this is awkward" She laughed. "We need to chill about this. You're a good friend and honestly, I don't remember it. So technically it didn't happen" She said grimacing. "My head fucking hurts..." She trailed off.

"This is stupid" I muttered. "I'm never drinking again"

Out of nowhere, Irene started laughing. And honestly the situation was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but laugh as well. It was the most excruciating laughter I had ever experienced due to the massive hangover I was going through at that moment, but it was also quite liberating.

We took showers and then ordered the room service. However, the real fun didn't start until we decided to check our phones.

"My publicist called me like 32 times" Irene said, frowning at her phone's screen.

She put it up to her ear and played one of the several voicemails. Her mouth dropped open.

"Lisa! We need to check our instagrams!"