New book taster (Spot Conlon)

It had been 19 long year both chained in the cold damp basement and being used also abused by her so called father. Venus had struggled to find the meaning of life after each and every one of his attacks. The whip, the belt, and many other things were used to hurt her but nothing hurt her worse then his favourite weapon. Her father's voice.

After every swing of his fist or the snap of the leather whip he called out each and every little detail of the small child's body. Her thighs, her waist, her breasts, her face, her nose, her stomach, her cheek and her hair. For a girl aged 9 all the things listed started to slowly push her down and the time she tried to escape at 13 meant she lost the one thing that she wanted to keep. The one thing that she could never get back.

Her virginity.

The metal handcuffs burnt her skin as they held her in place as the vile disgusting man had his way with his daughter's frail and fragile body and from that point on everything went down hill. The monthly parties, or as she called them the raping sessions, and the daily beatings were slowly breaking her spirit. She could barely hang onto her life. The six hospital visits she had never knew why she was there so much.
One. Blood loss.
Two. Spider bite form the 'spider closet'.
Three. Starvation.
Four. Spider bite from the 'spider closet'.
Five. Blood loss.
Six. Starvation and blood loss.

She had lost the way to feel love, hope and happiness. She was broken and with every pain she felt she was being destroyed more and more.

On the other side of the world was a boy by the name of Spot Conlon. When he was younger he sold newspapers after his family passed away in a house fire. His older brother was murdered in a fight and his younger brother died from a disease that winter. He too was broken but not in the same way. He had a new family with the other newsies in Brooklyn. However his old family were once rich and Spot was able to carry on his education at the age of 10. Balancing his job and his school work was difficult but the school he was in treated him well. He successfully finished high school and moved onto university at age 17. After his education he started to work as a surgeon and by age 20 he was head of his department. He was still known as the king in Brooklyn but in a different way. He spent time with the Newsies and helped them whenever they needed health care. He was a god to the young boys.

Little did he know that his life was going to change for the better after one faithful meeting with his soulmate.

Soulmates was a funny word. When two soulmates meet they feel a connection but the feeling changes with each person. Some soulmates feel happy when they are around each other, some only feel sexual towards each other and some even have their wounds healed faster then normal when they are around the significant other. This last one is what happened with the two forbidden lovers in this story.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
I hope everyone enjoyed that. This is the first chapter of my new book 'Every Night has its Day' it's a beautiful love story between Spot Conlon and my own character. There are a few twists and turns that are to come so enjoy.