Newsies boys play Monopoly (Modern AU)

Everyone's playing pieces

Jack: The hat

David: The iron/ The banker (he doesn't trust anyone else)

Spot: The dog

Race: The horse

Elmer: The boat

How Everyone plays

Jack: Tries to buy the expensive properties but gets sent to jail.

David: plays it safe and buys when he can

Spot: threatens everyone when they are about to buy the properties he wants (Mayfair, Park Lane, Trafalgar Square, Fleet Street, Strand)

Race: TRIES to gamble his way out of everything. eg when he lands on one of Elmer's squares he offers 'Double or nothing' Elmer isn't stupid and always refuses.

Elmer: Buys everything and is not scared of Spot when he threatens him. All his properties have the same amount of houses/ hotels apart from expensive ones.

Who gets what and how many houses/ hotels on each

Brown: Elmer 3 houses on each

Blue: Jack and Elmer (Jack has 2 and tries to get the other one off Elmer)

Pink: David 1 hotel on each

Orange: Race 1 hotel on each

Red: Spot 1 hotel on each (buys one off Elmer)

Yellow: Elmer 1 hotel on each

Green: Elmer 1 hotel on each

Dark Blue: Spot and Race (spot gave park lane to him after losing a 'double or nothing' (whoever won would have to give the other a property of their choice.)

The winner gets a box of Haribos

The Loser will have to dress as a dinosaur and do something stupid as the others film.

(its very funny and I'm sorry I couldn't get the gif to work)

The winner was: Elmer (he was very happy)

The loser was Spot (he landed on Elmer's Leicester Square ($1150) then Regent Street ($1275))

The boys then played Truth or Dare

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Truth or Dare game will be up soon. Hope you enjoyed that and Spot's Dino adventure. (Spot never lived it down after Elmer posted it on Instagram and Race posted it on Snapchat and it went viral).

See you next time