Why me? Modern day Friendship.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Self harm and suicide is mentioned and described in this chapter. For anyone who would not like to read skip on but I will post at the end some helplines.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
The characters used in this chapter are Spot Conlon and Venus (introduced in Never fear Elmer's here)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<Venus' side 3RD person>

Venus had started to go though a lot after her mother passed away and her father had been seen alive. She felt like everything was falling apart and she felt like she has been annoying Spot a lot. This was all taking an effect on her. She had been trying to stay strong for a while but it had started it slip a lot when she was dumped by her now ex boyfriend for a different girl. She had locked herself in the bathroom and pulled out her pencil sharpener. She unscrewed the blade from the plastic casing and sighed. She grabbed the letter she wrote for Spot, Race and her brother Elmer who she lived with.

All three of the boys had gone off to work for the day and wouldn't be back till late. That time the deed would have been done. She looked at the blade and gripped the note before putting it on the side. She took a deep breath and pushed the blade into her skin and pulled it down. She let out a loud scream as the cut started to bleed. It was an open wound and started to stain the floor. She was about to start the other arm when...

<Spot's 3rd person>

Spot was working as a doctor in the closest hospital to them which was a 10 minuet walk. Spot was on his lunch break and decided to go see how Venus was doing after her father and her ex boyfriend. He thought of her like a sister and would care for her like she was. He decided it would be easier to go home in his car. He jumped in and drove home. He walked in and spotted the note on the side. He read thought it and froze. 'She wouldn't... would she?' He thought before he heard a scream of pain. He dropped the note and ran upstairs. He pushed open the door to where she was and froze. Her right arm had a long cut down and on her left was thousand and hundreds of small scars. He ran forward and took the blade and threw it away. "Hey V look at me." He held her close to his chest. "Why didn't you tell me any of this was happening? I could have helped you." He said softly to her.

"I-I just couldn't hold on any longer. Everything has fallen apart and I couldn't do it any longer." She cried into his chest as He rubbed her back.

They sat their in silence just hugging for a while until Venus had calmed down. They talked for longer and Spot made an agreement with her that they will tell each other if they were down. After that point on Venus never tried to take her own life and she helped Spot when he fell close. She still has a few of her scars but most of them are gone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I hope you all enjoyed that story. Now the topics I addressed in this chapter are very serious and sometimes hurtful topics for many. I believe that suicide and self harm are something that just need support and they won't just disappear. Below is a number I have used and it's helped me:

Crisis text line uk
85258
This number has helped me many times and I think anyone who feels negatively can talk to them.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter