I cant help it (Sprace)

<Spot's POV>

It was a bit dark when Race and I got back to the logging house after he had finally won at betting. His lucky horse called Clover crossed the finishing line and Race went nuts. He was screaming and laughing. I love seeing him like this. Well that and when the races start. The look of concentration in his eyes its almost humorous. We decided to have a party because Race never bets on the right horse. Everything was going smoothly until Ace brought out the whisky. One of the many things I have in common with Race is we both don't know our limits. That's Elmer's job. He normally knows when I have reached my limit. He also knows how to stop me drinking. Today I told him he can just relax and have a few shots with us for fun. Elmer then brought out some wine and mixed the whisky and wine together. It was surprising very nice. Not long after the party started me and Race were drunk.

"Racetrack."

"What is it spotty dog?"

"You never win at the races so how'd you do it this time?"

"I don't know. Does everyone remember the strike? I was drinking in the moment because I was famous!"

"And so who cares?" A semi sober Elmer shouted back at a drunk and exited Racetrack.

"Well are you stupid or what? When your famous the world is your oyster!"

"Your what?"

"Your oyster. Your oyster. You know the fancy clam with the peal inside!" Honestly Race can be stupid but I love him and his stupidness.

"Race could you come with me, I need to talk to you in private." I told Race. I can't have my boys knowing about me and him.  I lead a drunk Race up into my room. He was stumbling up the stairs but luckily got up before he collapsed. I opened the door to let him inside. I locked the door only because of what happened with Elmer last time. Can't have anyone else finding out. "Racetrack Higgins I do love you so much."

"I love you too Spotty dog."  With that we closed the space between us with a tender loving kiss. Alcohol could easily be tasted on both of our lips.

"Spot get back down here! NOW!" That must have been Elmer. If I remember anything in the morning I need to soak him for this. I slowly opened the door and leaned over the edge.

"What do you want ya lazy good for nothing bummer?" I yelled back

"If you leave with the guest of honour in the middle of his party there is no party and also we are about to play Truth or Dare."

"Fine. Race come on we need to go downstairs to play a sh-"

"Language Spot! Language!" he is going to get a double soaking for this.

"We need to play a stupid game of Truth or Dare."  I pulled Race from the bed and managed to get him back downstairs without him falling.

We took a few more shots then the rest I can't remember. I woke up with the sun in my face and Race lying on my chest. The other boys were scattered all over the place apart from Elmer. There is something I needed to remember but I can't. Wait where is Elmer. I moved Race's head off my chest carefully so I don't wake him up.

After looking all over the Logging house I started looking at the bunks. He was asleep in his bunk. All the boys were lying on the floor or each other and there was Elmer just lying in his bunk. I remember what I needed to remember. I need to soak him. I pushed him out of his bed and he awoke with a start hitting the cold hard wood floor. "Wake up you lazy bummer!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I hope you enjoyed that. Please send me requests for one shots and preferences and I will add them to this book. Also check out my other book 'Never Fear Elmer's Here'. The vote is still open so Forgive or Forget?
See you next time