It will get better. I promise?

TRIGGER WARNING
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

They sat their in silence just hugging for a while until Venus had calmed down. They talked for longer and Spot made an agreement with her that they will tell each other if they were down. After that point on Venus never tried to take her own life and she helped Spot when he fell close. She still has a few of her scars but most of them are gone.

It was a few years after Venus attempt and she had been slowly getting better with her close friend however she knew good things don't always last. Spot had the idea, as Venus had been clean for a year now, to treat her to a dinner just them two. (Spot isn't in a relationship this time. I want to add a few more things) Venus smiled happily as they shared jokes and drinks but only of sparking water or other nonalcoholic beverages. They basked in the beauty of the moment as both Spot and the blonde haired girl in-front of him started to casually flirt. Their hands slowly moved together as they stared longingly into the blue pools that they both shared. Spot soon leaned in and the space between them closed with a kiss. Venus felt the fireworks light up her soul as they drew apart. Spot slipped the question that was on both of the new couples minds "Will you be my girlfriend." He smiled brightly at her answer as Spot paid for the bill and they left for his car. Spot driving as Venus was still to get her license. They talked and laughed just not wanting to ruin the perfect moment they were sharing.

But not every dreams last a lifetime. Everyone soon wakes up. And the couple's wake up call was a speeding car down the road past a red light. Spot's job got him skills that help with his reactions so he quickly swerved out the way but his reactions didn't kick in again as they hit into a lamp post.

The movements were in slow motion for Venus as she was thrown forward but her seatbelt stopped her as the airbag did the rest of the work. Spot however wasn't so lucky. The airbag was late and he hit his head on the steering wheal. His body fell limp as Venus yelled out in pain. The lamp post hadn't finished its destruction as it crashed down into the car sending glass flying. Many shards hitting the blondes. Venus protected her boyfriend best she could and lucky saved him from nasty scars which she will definitely have. The roof had dented form where the lamp post hit as Venus sat their screaming for help which came just before she too lost consciousness.

The stretchers came to take them to hospital to try and save their lives which might not happen considering Spot's state and ever fading pulse however there was one thing death didn't count on that day. His will to live for his true love in Venus.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok please don't hate me for making this a three parter but I wanted to update something and I'm really tired. So this is part 2 and if these two chapters get enough love they may be made into a book. So vote for the last two one shots if you want this to become a book.
Bye and see you next time