Jumanji

"Jumanji is a game where the participants are teleported into the game to save the ancient land. Its a very dangerous game that, if your not careful, could kill you at any moment. 5 people are needed to complete the game but you can try with less but you might not succeed. Great for people aged 12 and over" Spot read out. It was close to his boyfriend's birthday and he loved playing games like this. "But what's the price? $15 nice I'll take it."

"Good luck. And wish your boyfriend a happy birthday from me." Spot was about to turn and leave until he stopped dead in his tracks.

"What did you sa-?" But before he could finish his sentence the man behind the desk disappeared. Spot just shrugged it off and walked back to the apartment him as his boyfriend were sharing.

"Race I'm back."

"Welcome home Spot how was sellin'?" For a job Spot sold papers by visiting different homes and offering them. Yes he's that person.

"It was good. Are you exited for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yes I can't wait!"

<the next day>

"Happy birthday Racer!"

"Thank you Spotty."

"This is for you." Spot passed over a package that he got yesterday.

"Thank you again Spotty." Race tore open the parcel to revel a video game. "Jumanji? Sounds like fun. We should play it when you get back."

"Good idea, now I have made you breakfast but sadly I need to go and sell so I'll see you when I get home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So I hope you enjoyed that. Its a teaser for a book I'm going to write about the groups adventures in Jumanji. I'll write and updated the book when I can while I don't update Elmer's book. Don't forest to vote Forgive or Forget you have until the 30th of this month.
See you next time