Truth or Dare?

"This game's for little girls in high school. I'm not playing." Explained a grumpy Spot.

"Come on Spot come play with us. It will be a bit of fun. And don't be such a party pooper." Elmer Shouted with his back to him as Spot rolled his eyes and sat in the circle. "So everyone knows how to play right?" Everyone replied with a yes. "So who wants to start?"

"Let me start. Ok Race Truth or Dare?" Asked an eager David.

"Truth." He replied.

"Out of everyone in this room who would you rather go out with?" David Asked.

Race hesitated for a moment before he replied with "nobody."

"What about me?!" Asked Spot a bit annoyed at his answer but hid it with a smirk.

Race just rolled his eyes and turned to Jack. "So Jack, truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Out of Katherine and Sarah who would you rather date?"

"Katherine. Without a doubt." Jack was very quick with his answer. "Now Elmer Truth or Dare?"

<Elmer's POV>

"Ummmmm Truth?" I was nervous about both. Spot probably knew why. He shot me a look before Jack asked me.

"Where did you come from?" I cant revel too much.

"I lived in Queens for most of my life then came to Brooklyn before coming here."

"So you have been around New York for most of your life." David replied.

"Yes now David Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like Jack?" I think I know his answer, them two seem very close.

"Maybe." David was very nervous with his answer but avoided all eye contact. "Spot Truth or Dare?"

"That's easy Dare!" Now this is where it might get interesting.

"Umm I'm not good with Dares so can I pass to somebody else?" We all nodded "Elmer you probably know what to Dare him with." I could see fear shoot into Spots eyes as I gave an evil grin. This was going to be very fun.

"I Dare the mighty Spot Conlon the king of Brooklyn to walk outside singing the Brooklyn's here song." He didn't seem too worried but I knew he was going to get a Dare from me so I planned it all out. Spot Conlon hates pigeons so I will use this to show everyone that he isn't as strong and such a bad ass as he say he is. Pigeons love bread and the boys will love this! He was going to go outside I would throw the bate out.

"Easy! Next time give me a challenge!" He smirked and got up to grab his shoes. David looked puzzled. When he bent down and put his shoes on I threw the bread out and waited. Spot walked outside and started singing "Just got word that our buddies is hurting. This is totally disaster for certain that's our cue boy it's time to go slumming. Hey Manhattan the cavalry's coming. Have no fear-" Just as he said fear a pigeon flew down and started eating the bread. Spot took one look at it and screamed the highest pitch I've ever heard and ran inside. Slamming the door behind him. We were all rolling around laughing our heads off. My plan had worked.

"Spot Conlon the most feared and respected Newsie is scared of a pigeon." I laughed. "Race you did get that didn't you?"

"Yes I did." Race explained loudly holding him phone. "And post!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoyed the boys playing Truth or Dare.
See you next time