"And we're done!" Ethan shouted, pumping his fist in the air as he celebrated.

"Good," I whispered, quickly running over to Theo and the others. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "I'll say this once and once only. Those two are so stuck up, like I swear they don't know how to relax."

Theo laughed and walked over to me, grabbing both my hands, "And I swear both your friends don't know how to shut up. I seriously felt like I was at a little girls sleepover with everything they were talking about."

I peered over Theo's shoulder and took a look at their tent. I rolled my eyes once I saw everything in there, almost like they moved half their house into their tent. I walked over to the tent, fairy lights lighting up the outside and inside. A mattress in the centre of the room, with little bits and pieces placed everywhere. I almost felt as though I was at home or even a hotel. It was quite amazing what they put together.

Theo entered in behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing the top of my head. "Almost makes the back of the truck look like a complete dump."

"No it doesn't. The truck has a cosy feeling, a good feeling. Like the feeling I get when I'm around you," I smiled and leant back into his chest.

"Dinner!" Stiles yelled, bringing both Theo and me back into reality.

I walked outside, getting slapped in the face by a cold gush of wind. I walked over to the fire and sat down on one of the logs, grabbing my dinner out of Theo's hands.

Tonight's meal consisted of; meat, potatoes, vegetables and some liquid. I looked at Theo and shrugged my shoulders, taking a bite. I was shocked at the taste, surprised by how good it actually tasted.

"Not bad, Stilinski." Theo told him, holding up his plate. "What is it exactly?"

Stiles looked over at him and chuckled, almost like he had just gotten the best compliment. "I like to call it, Camp Stew. My own recipe and everything."

"Well it goes alright," I smiled, taking another bite.

---------------------
After everyone had finished their dinner, we cleaned up and sat around the fire getting to know one another a bit better. I spoke to Ethan a little bit and he's honestly not that bad. I also spoke to Isaac and I know understand why Scott speaks so highly of him. I didn't speak to Jackson and I'm actually a little scared to speak to him. There's just something about him that's a little off putting.

"Why don't we sing some songs around the fire? I see it in every movie when they go camping," Corey suggested, speaking up enough for everyone to hear. "Someone brings out a guitar, starts singing and then everyone else joins in."

"Sounds fun," Malia sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, give it a try." Stiles said, shaking her shoulders gently.

She nodded her shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head, resting herself up against Stiles. I nodded at the idea, as did everyone else. Corey smiled and ran over to his tent, bringing out his guitar. I've known Corey for awhile now and I never knew he could play a guitar. Never even knew he owned one.

"Any song request?" He asked, resting the guitar on his knee.

"You chose one." Malia said, a hint of happiness showing in her voice.

"Alright," Corey said, strumming the strings as he thought of something to play.

He stopped strumming and looked at Mason, smiling. He sat up straight and started to play something. It was soft, but also had a beat to it. Mason looked at Corey and started to laugh, clapping his hands on his knees every few seconds.