Chapter 84

We woke up the next morning, getting all the last minute things packed. We walked down the stairs, putting all our stuff into his car. I double checked everything, making sure we had everything packed and didn't leave anything behind. Once I checked that everything was in there, I jumped in the car and waited for Theo to get in. I pulled out my phone and checked where everyone was. They were all on their way to Stiles', except for Mason and Corey.

They apparently slept in and they're only just about to leave now. Leave it to Mason and Corey though to be late and keep everybody waiting, but we're use to it and love them regardless. Theo jumped into the car, starting the engine and putting Stiles' address into the GPS.

"In 500m at the round about, take the third exit." The voice instructed him.

"So you excited to finally get out for a couple days?" Theo asked me, pulling out of the driveway. I nodded and looked out the window. "Are you sure you want to go, we can cancel if you want."

"No, sorry I was just thinking." I told him, smiling.

"About?" He asked me, sounding concerned and curious.

"About everything. With us becoming seniors, we're almost finished with high school. What am I going to do after that, what are we going to do?" I told him, overthinking everything. "Do we even want the same things in life? I mean, we never talk about the future and I don't even know why I'm thinking of all this right now."

Theo looked at me and gave me a soft smile, making me feel stupid for everything I just said. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, clearly neither one of us knew what to say next. I know I shouldn't be thinking so far ahead in the future, but once you see how easily your life can be taken from you... it gets you thinking.

"Two." Theo finally broke the silence.

I looked at him confused. "Two? Two what?"

"Two kids. I want two kids when I'm older and I also want a dog and Athena will also be there. I want a nice home close to home, but not too close. I want to live with the love of my life, have a decent job and just be happy. That's what I want for my future."

Now it was my turn to look at him with a soft smile. Everything that he just told me, I couldn't agree more with. In the future I see myself having kids. They might not necessarily be mine, but I still want to have kids in my life. I also see myself with a dog or something. I've never really had one. The last dog I had was when I was four. I barely even remember it.

I also see myself living in a nice house, big enough for my family and whenever we have guest over. And since it runs in the family and slightly interest me, I also see myself working in a hospital. Maybe not a surgeon like my parents, but something like that. I personally just don't think I can be away from my family for so long, but I defiantly see myself working in that industry.

"That honestly sounds perfect," I whispered, smiling at the imagine of all that happening.

After a little longer in the car, we finally arrived at Stiles' place. We pulled into the driveway and not long after us, Ethan and Jackson also pulled up. We all walked up to the door, knocked to only get greeted by a stressed out Stiles.

"Morning, come on in." He rushed us in, running back to whatever it was he was doing.

The four of us just sort of stood there, unsure of what to do. There was a loud bang in the kitchen, startling us all. I peered over the corner, watching as Stiles frantically rushed to clean something up. I walked into the kitchen and stood over the counter, watching Stiles.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, confused as to what it was that he was doing.

"No. No, I'm not alright. I got asked to do one simple job and I can't even do that." He told me, stress in his voice.