Chapter 77

As we all jumped out of the car I examined the building, coming to the conclusion that this use to be a warehouse. I tried to listen to any activity that was going on inside, but the walls are too thick to hear anything through. I can hear the occasional bang or loud chatter, but nothing clear enough.

I walked over to Scott and stood next to him, watching his as he closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly to the side. He was trying to do the same thing I was and because he's a true alpha, I'm kind of hoping he'll have better luck. We still don't know how many there are and why they've moved here, so any new information will be handy.

"There's about 20 hunters inside at the moment, but that's just a rough estimation. Could be more or could be less, " Scott told us, opening his eyes back up.

Lydia came over to Scott and told him how she didn't have a good feeling about this and pretty much everything she told Theo and I on the way here. I walked over to Theo, resting my head on his shoulder as we waited. I furrowed my eyebrows as I instantly knew something was wrong, lifting my head up to look at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, placing my hand on his jaw.

"I think they've moved here for a reason." Theo told me. "Over there there's empty boxes and that's a well known gun brand, so I think they've got less hunters but more and better guns."

I looked over at the boxes, noticing they'd been opened which could only mean one thing. They've already got them inside and handing them out to whoever wants one. Whoever's willing to take one.

"This isn't just their hide out. This is their trading grounds," I whispered, looking at everyone concerned.

We're going into this blind. None of us know what we're doing, just that it's not our best plan. I mean, none of our plans are good, but this one is definitely one of the worst. One of those ones where you don't wanna do it but you know you have to. You have to in order to save people's lives.

I looked at Scott and nodded, letting him know that it was time. Time to go in there and end all of this. Not like all the other times though. For real this time.

"Everyone get into position and then wait until you hear my signal," Scott told us all, making sure we all understood. "Here we go."

I ran over to the side of the building, Theo following behind me. I looked behind me and gave him a small smile, grabbing his hand and continued to run around the corner. Once we got to the window that was left opened, we slowly climbed in. Making sure we were as quiet as possible.

I helped Theo in and then crouched down, crawling over to the edge of the stand. I looked around and counted how many people were there. 22 to be exact, so Scott wasn't far off. There's a lot less than the beginning, but there's still more than enough to take us all down. Especially because they have guns.

I looked over at Theo when I felt his phone vibrant in his pocket. "Probably Tara," he told me, clearly lying to me.

"Let's finish this." Isaac spoke over the Walkie talkies.

I looked over at the other end of the warehouse and watched at Scott's eyes glowed red. I looked at Theo and flashed my eyes, watching as he flashed his back at mine. I looked over and saw Malia and Isaac's blue and yellow eyes.

"Now." Scott yelled, jumping down and running over to all the hunters.

I grabbed Theo's hand and jumped down to the ground, flicking my head up and running towards the hunters. I took a quick glimpse around me. One ahead, one behind and two on my left.

I ran straight ahead and grabbed the gun off him, ripping it from his hands and hitting him in the stomach with it. I threw the gun across the room and ran over to another hunter, hitting him directly in the jaw, knocking him out cold.

Now I was up to the two on my left, thinking about this strategically. They both lifted up their guns, time slowing down as they pulled the triggers. I got down to the ground just in time, summersaulting away from the gunfire. I quickly jumped back up, running back over to them and kicking one of them, only for them to stumble back the slightest bit.

I jumped up and down, raised my hands and started going at them. I ducked from a few of their punches, but also got hit by a few. After a couples minutes of back and forth punches, they finally both dropped to the dropped. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, getting rid of the blood coming from my mouth and nose.

"You alright?" Malia asked me, running over to me and checking up on me. I nodded, wincing as she touched around my right eyebrow. "They must've gotten you pretty hard. Come with me."

I followed after her, running towards more hunters. Malia was taking on four of them, whereas I was only taking on two of them. By the time Malia had knocked all five men out, my two finally dropped. I looked up at her out of breath, looking over at Scott and watched as he made his way towards Monroe.

As the hunters charged at him, he would knock them down or someone else would take care of them. At one point Isaac had to go help him and even Malia as well. But he's too determined to let her get away this time again. The fear on her face as Scott stood in front of her, knocking her down.

"This all ends now!" He yelled, looking around the room at all the hunters. "Because if not... we will come back and we will end up." He lower his voice towards the end, narrowing his eyes towards Monroe.

As Scott finished speaking, I looked over to his left as I heard a gun clicked. I warned him as the hunter raised his gun directly at Scott, placing his finger of the trigger. Just as he was about to go and shoot, his gun got knocked out of his hands by an arrow. But not just any arrow, one of Allison's.

I looked up towards where the arrow come from, watching as Allison stood there with her bow raised. I smiled next to her as Theo stood there, his chest raised high. I looked back over to Scott and everything slowed down. By the time I had looked it was too late to do anything, but I still tried.

I ran towards Monroe, trying to stop her from shotting. But before I could stop her, she shot her gun. Directly in Allison's and Theo's way. I looked up at them, watching as the fell to the ground.

"No!" I yelled, feeling like nothing was going to come out.

I dropped to the ground along with them, feeling like my whole world had just been turned upside down.

————————
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! This is a little Christmas present for you all, so hope you enjoy. Hehe. Love you all x