O11| The real Undergrounds.

I swear the Black panther soundtrack is elite Song: Opps_ Vince Staples

Song: Opps_ Vince Staples.
••••••

Luckily, Lee's injuries were brushed off, mostly by Yoongi who clearly didn't like him. "Uh, he's not waking up," you said, slapping Lee repeatedly across the face. Oddly enough the rest of the bar hadn't batted a single eyelash. Some laughed while others marveled at what had happened. People here must have really grown use to enhanced humans.

"Seokjin!" Yoongi called, taking a seat beside Lee's still body. The man from behind the counter let out a long sigh and crossed behind the counter, towards the three of you. "Fix him," Yoongi said, pointing at Lee casually.

"I fix everything around here and do I get any appreciation? No I don't!" Seokjin rolled his eyes, coming to stand beside Lee's unconscious body. Jungkook followed behind him, munching on the snack Yoongi had given him. He loomed over Lee's body, before leaning down to where you knelt beside your friend and offered you a snack.

"Want some?" He asked.

You leaned back, taken aback by how casual they were being about this. You weren't even sure if Lee was breathing. "Uh...sure?" You asked taking a small gummy from the small pack.

Jungkook nodded, then his eyes flickered from you to Lee. "He's not...dead is he?"

"No," you shook your head, looking back at Lee, he was a little paler than normal. "...wait is he?" You asked suddenly concerned.

"No, that was a minuscule amount of energy, it probably just sent his body into shock," sighed Seokjin, then as if he realized the pun now he laughed.

"Oh my God," Jungkook and Yoongi simultaneously rolled their eyes at their friend's terrible pun.

Seokjin remained unphased, he finally looked up at you. The first thing you noticed was his eyes—he wasn't blind, you knew that, but if you hadn't seen him move so effortlessly then you would have mistaken it by the color of his eyes. They were pale white—under the magenta hue of the club they seemed to be colored pink.

Now that you took the time to look at him, he was handsome as well. Large shoulders, lean torso, with silken brown hair pushed off his face elegantly. He wore a white dress-shirt with his sleeves rolled up, some black slacks and an apron around his waist. He looked almost as unreal as Yoongi. "Oh! Is this skullcrusher!? Wow, you're prettier in person, it's so nice to meet you." A smile tugged on his full lips as he offered his hand to you.

You mirrored his smile, "awe thank you so much." You shook his hand over Lee's probable dead body.

"No problem," he then placed his hand on Lee's forehead. "So, you friend here, you never told him not to touch energy?" He asked, you rubbed your neck sheepishly.