O41| Min Yoongi and the not fun, very bad, Lunch Date.

Instead of studying I wrote this, thank me

Unedited.
>>>>>>

"Yoongi wants me dead."

Seokjin let out a sigh, "he wants all of us dead like every other week."

Namjoon pushed off the plush white couch, "no," he started, "he wants me dead, he's mad because I have cool hair and he doesn't." The ginger announced, promptly ignoring the eyebrow quirked in his direction from the other occupant in the white office space.

"...Your hair is nice," nodded Seokjin.

"I know," Namjoon turned to smile at him, "but hyung— whenever I thought about how I would die, Yoongi was in a few of those fantasies and each one... he was laughing at me. Whether I was falling off a tall building or... drowning in the sea because I can't swim— and I was okay with that. After all, he out of everyone here is entitled to killing me." Seokjin continued to nod, looking from the holographic screen hovering above his hands to the ginger every now and then. "But Taeyong? Out of all methods to end my life, he uses him? Isn't that a little too vindictive and heinous even for Yoongi?"

Seokjin pursed his lips, "well... not really, he's arguably done worse."

"But not to me!"

"What about that one time he stabbed your leg after trying to electrocute your heart to a stop?"

"That's not this bad!" Namjoon came to an abrupt stop, bringing both of his hands to his mouth. "I've been doing some reading..."

"Oh no," Seokjin sighed, swiping his hand over the screen and watching as it sunk back to the device cradled in his hands. The brunette turned to face his ginger colored friend, "what parenting books are you on now?"

"I quit those," Namjoon assured, ignoring the thank God that came from his companion. "I've been reading leadership books," he said, and Seokjin let out a groan. "It's not easy! My job! I mean think about it— I am creating a society of powerful enhanced human beings, not to mention leading an elite unite of humans with incredible powers that can rival the elements of this earth! I'm stressed hyung!"

"Yeah— and those are completely acceptable things to be stressed about. Except everytime you read any of those self-help books we end up suffering some new agendas— remember the Feelings Circle you made us use?"

Namjoon bobbed his head, "yes, I do— that was the time I had to dodge a glass vase to the head."

"You asked Yoongi how he was feeling, that was an answer."