Hospital

*Raine

I woke up and I looked at my right side and saw Michael, sleeping on his arms while holding my hand. Aubrey is laying on the bed-chair. Janet and Prince are on the couch together.

"Mike.. Mike.." I called him and he immediately looked at me and smiled. He sat beside me and he kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" He asked quietly.

"A little pain." I said and smiled a little.

"What happened? Who did this to you?"

"Can we not talked about it first? I'm not in the mood to talked about it."

"I understand."

"What time is it?"

"It's past three in the morning."

"Oh.. maybe get some sleep first and we'll talk later."

"How 'bout you?"

"I'll try to get some sleep too."

"Okay." He kissed my head again and he sat on the chair.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

"What is it?"

"Can you sleep beside me?"

"I might hurt your---"

"Nonsense! Just lay down beside me." I carefully move and he joined me in the bed. He put his head on my shoulder, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it and his free hand held my arm.

"I love you so much Raine.." I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you even more.." He reached for me and he kissed my lips. I held his cheeks and we were raging hot while kissing. Until, I broke the kiss.

"Let's go to sleep. This might lead to anything." I just giggled.

"Yeah. Good night." He smiled and he went back to cuddling my arm.

"Night.." I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

~After 4 hours~

I woke up with the feeling of pain in my abdomen. I looked around and saw Michael, still sleeping beside me. I just sighed deeply and I heard Aubrey sniffle in her sleep.

"No!!" Aubrey screamed. Michael immediately woke up and he tried to calm her down.

"Aubrey, it's a bad dream." Michael said.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream.." She cried onto her father.

"I know baby.. Calm down okay?"

"Okay.."

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Mommy!" Aubrey said. Michael brought Aubrey near me and she laid down beside me and hugged me.

"Why baby?" I asked her.

"I had a very bad nightmare.."

"Would you care tell mommy and daddy?" Michael asked his daughter.

"I can't daddy, I'm still scared."

"Okay baby, let's be calm and please try to forget about it okay?" I asked her.

"Okay mommy.." She snuggle closer to me and I kissed her forehead and she went back to her sleep.

"Pour Aubrey." Michael said.

"I know.."

"I wish it wasn't that bad."

~After 4 months~

This is the day I am going to pass my crown to the next Miss Universe. The said place is here in Madison Square Garden and now I will go on the stage for my final walk as Miss Universe.

"Please welcome, our Miss Universe 1987, Raine Jackson!" Slow music came in and I walked in my peach dress:

When I was walking, I just smiled so brightly and I remembered my time when I won Miss Universe. I saw Michael and the kids at the side and I waved to the audience. When I was done, I stopped in the middle and Steve came to me and interviewed me.

"How are you, Raine?"

"I'm doing good, Steve. I'm pretty much excited to know who will be our next Miss Universe."

"That's right and we're about to find out the winner, so please join me in announcing our next Miss Universe." Me and Steve went to the side and the three ladies are waiting to be called.

"You have reached the end of your journey as a Miss Universe and our top 3 is..... Ms. Canada!!" Ms. Canada was given a flower and a sash. Ms. Brazil and Ms. Costa Rica are waiting to be called.

"The name that I will call is our new Miss Universe 1988. Our Miss Universe 1988 is.......Ms. Costa Rica!" The production team gave me the sash and Ms. Costa Rica came to me and I went to her and hugged her.

"Congratulations! It's your dream!" I told her.

"Thanm you so much!" She replied sweetly. I put on her sash and gave her a new crown and wore it to her. She bend a little and I put it properly on her head. Then, I asked her to stand up and I told her to take her first walk as the Miss Universe.

~After the event~

Me, Michael and the kids went back to Neverland and we put them back to bed. After putting them to bed, I changed my clothes and so does Michael. The case about the incident happened before with Tati, it wasn't solved yet. She was nowhere to found and she has a warrant of arrest. But, we don't know where she is. Michael insisted on letting me and the kids come on tour with him, since my Miss Universe work is already done. Me and Michael are laying down on the bed when I suddenly sat on the bed. I felt Michael sat and hugged me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked while rubbing my arms for me to calm.

"I keep asking myself if I am safe, my mind won't stop bugging me about Tatiana, Mike. I can't stop it!" I put my hands on my face and buried myself.

"Babe.." I felt him lay us down and he hugged me so close.

"When I'm around, your safe and the kids as well, that I promise."

"I can't help it Mike, what if she came here and hurt me or maybe the children! What if--"

"Baby, please.. That's why I want you to come with me on tour, so that I can see you, take care, love and protect you guys from any harm. I love you too much to be hurt baby, please remember that." I looked at him and he kissed my lips.

"Thank you so much Michael."

"I love you so much babe.."

"I love you too sweetheart." He peck my lips again and we snuggle closer again, until we fell asleep.