Michael's Day 2

*Raine

After having my time on refreshing, I went to the playroom and saw no sign of Janet and Aubrey. Just then, I heard some noise on Aubrey's room and when I got there, I opened the door and saw Janet, changing Aubrey's diaper.

"What happened to her?" I asked her.

"She pooped!"

"That explains the smell.." I opened the door wide so that the bad smell will go. After she changed Aubrey's diaper, they went out and I sprayed the room with a lemon flavor scent. After spraying, I went out and closed the door. I went downstairs and Janet put Aubrey on the high chair and Janet find something on the fridge.

"Janet, go take care of Aubrey, I'll prepare our lunch.." I said while going to the kitchen.

"I could help you. Since Aubrey is on her high chair." She said.

"Well, okay.." I got some foods out of the fridge and we started to cooked our lunch. Me and Janet wanted to have some baked mac n' cheese. So, we cooked that with bacon as the side dish. I got Aubrey some mashed carrots. We put Aubrey beside us on the table and we all eat.

"Jan, could you video Aubrey trying this and we'll send it to Michael."

"Oh, sure.." She get her camera and she started taking Aubrey a video. I got her spoon and got some mashed carrots and feed it to Aubrey a little. Aubrey started to make a face.

"How was it baby girl?" I asked her and then, she suddenly smiled and clapped. I smiled at her and gave her some.

"You like it?" I feed it to her and she ate a little then swallowed.

"My baby likes it!" I told Aubrey and she smiled at me and suddenly she yelled. Me and Janet just giggled at her. Janet stopped the video and she sent it to Michael. Just then, we all ate and Aubrey finished her carrots and she did burped right away. Janet volunteered to wash the dishes and she did the dishes. I got Aubrey and she immediately laid her head on my shoulder. I sat on the couch and rubbed Aubrey's back. Just then, I received a call on my phone. I got my phone on my pocket and saw it's Michael.

~CALL~

R: Hey baby, what's up?

M: Baby..

R: You're stressed aren't you?

M: Yeah. The management kept putting pressure on my back and I can't really focus right now and they said that you cannot visit me because you guys will be a distraction to me.

R: Oh.. (I said a little disappointed.)

M: No baby.. don't think that way. You and Aubrey will never be a distraction to me, you are very important to me and you guys are the reason that makes me smile and you are my stress relievers. Please remember that.

R: So we cannot visit you right now?

M: They won't let me allow you to visit. But our trip tomorrow will still continue..

R: Okay..

M: Baby??

R: Hmm?

M: Are you mad?

R: No..

M: Why are you answering me like that?

R: Like what?

M: Baby, I know you.

R: And?

M: You're mad, aren't you?

R: Not mad.

M: Then what?

R: A little disappointed.