After Competition

*Raine

"Raine!!" I heard Steph and Vanessa came running towards me. I gave Prince to Michael and he put Aubrey down. I went near to my friends. 

"There will be an after party in our hotel." Vanessa said. 

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah and they're expecting you." Steph said.

"I don't know.." 

"Sissy, can I picture the three of you?" Janet said. 

"Okay!" Then, Vanessa went to my left and Steph is on my right. I held them close to me and we smiled sweetly to the camera. Next one is the picture we were laughing. 

"*Gasps* Oh my gosh! Is that Michael Jackson?!" Steph said.

"Duh Steph. He is there to support Raine!" Me and Vanessa laugh at her. I knew she's the biggest fan of Mike.

"Michael, baby. Can you and Steph have a picture? She's your biggest fan." I told Michael. He came near us and he hand shake the two.

"Really?" Michael said in surprise.

"Yes sir!" Steph said.

"Please call me Michael, since you are my fiancée's friends." Michael said. Then, Janet captured Michael and Steph. I also let Vanessa have a picture with Michael. 

"So, you want to attend the party?" Vanessa asked me.

"Pass. I wanted to celebrate my win with my family." I told them.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" Steph told me and we kissed each other's cheeks.

"See you girls!" I told them and I immediately sat on the chair. Michael sat beside me and he held my hands. 

"Guys can you proceed to the hotel, we'll just follow." Michael said. 

"Aubrey, go with grandma first okay? I'll talk to mommy.." 

"Okay daddy." They all went out and I lead him to our changing place. I got my clothes from Jessie and I changed my clothes into my own comfortable clothes: shorts, orange sweater and white converse. I went out and Jessie let me wore my Miss Universe sash and crown.

"They told me that you need to wear this always when going out of the public or private events." Jess told me.

"Okay.. I need to go Jessie, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay bye! Congrats doll!" I hugged Jessie and me and Michael went out hand-in-hand. Michael gave me my phone and I just put it in my pocket.

"Are you happy?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah, I am. I'm so happy. Your cheer makes me very calm. Thank you.." I looked at him and he kissed my forehead.

"Anything for my girl. But you still have a challenge.."

'Don't tell me it's--"

"Yes baby, that's it!"

"Really?" 

"Yeah, and I already planned our night!" 

"How about the kids?" 

"I talked to Aubrey and mother and they were okay with it." 

"What did you tell them?" I asked while going inside his limo.

"I just told them that I planned a surprise for you tonight. So I'm gonna need all the privacy."

"And they let you?"

"Yeah.."

"Please don't make me sore.. I still have job to do tomorrow."