Family

*Raine

Throughout our family trip in Hong Kong. Michael is being so hyper! Knowing how he loves Disney. Anything to do with Disney is an honor to him. But Aubrey loves seeing her father being jolly and giggly like a child who got plenty of toys and sweets all by himself. All of us enjoyed the trip. Michael is a little sad because we can't go ride his favorites because we have Aubrey with us. But he totally understand our situation. Michael made sure first that we enjoy our Disneyland Trip.

That night, Michael had taken us to this fancy restaurant and it's our first family date. Michael kept telling me that everyday, he kept falling in love with me and Aubrey. I was in aww when he said that. Who wouldn't?! I thank God for giving me a one amazing man who is a gentleman and a loving, wonderful soon- to be-husband and a father of my kid. I'm so blessed and proud to say that Michael is my man and only mine. Every part of him is mine. 

That night ended very well for us and call it a night

~Home~

We arrived here in Neverland, just in time for the Family Reunion for New Year's Eve. Me and Michael went first inside our room. He carried Aubrey and he placed her in her crib. 

"Michael, Raine, dear! You're already home!" We heard Mother's voice. We looked back and I went near her and hugged and kissed her cheeks. 

"Yes, mother. We just arrived.." I told her. I went aside and Michael did the same to his mother.

"Are the guests here?" Michael asked.

"Yes. Even Raine's parents and their visitor are here." Just then, I remembered the Winston family are here.

"Ohh.." I said.

"Mother, why did you--" I cut Michael.

"Michael, it's not her fault. Let's just get over this." 

"Just enjoy this one for the family and it's New Year's Eve." Mother said while getting out of Aubrey's room. Michael went to me and he got my hands. I looked at him in his eyes and he immediately hugged me.

"Raine, don't go out of my sight, okay? I know it's hard but please let me come with you and never go out of my sight."

"I know Michael." I hugged him tightly and I kissed his lips. 

"We're gonna stick together, I promise." 

"Good. I'll let Carol(maid) to watched over Aubrey while we're out." I nod my head and he went downstairs to get Carol. While I made my way to our room and sprayed some perfume and retouched my natural make-up. 

"Raine, baby.." I heard Michael went inside our room and I put down my lipstick and went near him. 

"Let's go." I told him and I held his hand and intertwined it, while I put my other hand on his arm and we both walked down. He held my hand that is on his arm and we arrived at the field side of the ranch. 

"SISSY!!" I heard Janet came running to us. I let go of our holding hands and Janet hugged me tightly. She let go and hugged Mike. 

"Where's Aubrey?" She asked.

"Sleeping." Michael said. 

"Well, where's your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you're too excited about him. Where is he??" 

"Yeah! He's here.." She grabbed both of our hands and me and Michael just giggled at her. 

"Babe, meet my brother and my sister-in-law." The man turned around and I got shocked. 

"What the hell?! You're my sister's boyfriend?!?!" Michael said to Troy. That's right, Troy Winston, the guy who broke my heart in pieces and the man I thought I'm going to love for the rest of my life. The man I thought the last man whom I will fell in love with..

"Yes, Mike. Hi Raine.." Troy said and tears immediately fell from my eyes.

"Hold on, what's happening here?" Janet asked very clueless. 

"Raine, what's going on?!" She asked me.

"I know him.." I said weakly. 

"And you know Raine, Troy?" Janet asked him.

"Well, he does, Dunk. Technically, he's Raine's ex-boyfriend! A cheater ex-boyfriend!" Michael said. 

"Mike, stop." I said in my whisper voice. 

"Raine, I'm sorry---"

"Stop Troy! She will never be yours anymore because she's mine and my girl. Leave her alone, bro!" Michael said protectively. 

"Mike, let's just go.." I got his hand and we walked back. 

"Raine wait!" Troy got my hand. I looked back at him and slapped the shit out of him. He immediately held his smacked face and Michael held my two arms.

"I already told you to leave me alone! Won't you stop--"

"I won't stop and will never stop! I'm not planning to stop loving you because I still love you!!" Now, it's causing a scene. I saw Janet covered her mouth and mother went to her and rubbed her arms. 

"Now you're telling me shits like that in just a flicked of your stupid words! Just stop this bullshit cause I'm tired of you! I'm tired covering my ears, listening to the rumors about you on cheating on me because I can't stand being with you and I can't stand to be hurt again!!" 

"You don't understand the situation before! I didn't kissed Mary back then! She kissed me and you're just in time to see us."

"Just shut the fuck up Troy!! I'm done with you! I'm done dealing with your shits!! I love Michael more than my life. He's there to pick me up when I'm down and he  picked me up and bring me back to my old self because I was depressed because of your fucking cheating with me for my own friend! He saw me through my bad times and good times. He let me realized that the world doesn't stop revolving, because I still have the reason to continue life, which is be with him and love him and he'll love me unconditionally. Please Troy! I'm sick of it! If you're Janet's boyfriend, I respect that but please, I'm begging you. Do not cheat on Janet, because she doesn't deserved that way, she cannot be treated that way. Be with her because I'm happy with mine and Michael's family!" I said while my tears are falling down my cheeks like a falls. I walked back inside the house and went inside our room. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I went inside the bath tub and held my knees and cried. I never cried like this. The last time I cried like this is when I broke up with Troy. 

"Babe, baby.. Please open the door.. I'm here to help you.." I stood up and opened the door. I saw Michael and immediately hugged him and cried onto him. 

"I just did what I needed to do for a long time ago, it's not wrong to tell him how I felt before and I'm right, right?" I asked while crying. 

"Baby, nothing is wrong. You did everything what is right. I love you and I hope you love me too." I broke the hug and kissed him in the lips. I put my arms around his neck and his hands are on my waist. I broke the kiss softly and I put our foreheads together. 

"I love you so much Michael. Everything I told Troy about you and our family is true and came from my heart. Never doubt my love to you and Aubrey. Never because I will always be with you. I won't leave you even though I made mistake, you made mistake, I'll  never leave our family. I hope you do, too."

"I promise. Our commitment will stay and will bond us together. I won't leave you, okay.. I love you more and I love our awesome family so much more.." He said. I looked into his eyes and he kissed my lips.