Competition 2

*Raine

"Contestants be ready because your answers will determine if you will be able to make it to the Final 3." Steve said. Just then, the question begins. After the two contestants, it's now my turn.

"USA, it's your turn to shine." Crowd are still cheering for me but I noticed Michael held his hands and it looks like he's praying.

"Canada and Uruguay joined together in order to legalize the use of marijuana. What is your opinion about legalizing the use of marijuana?" Steve asked me.

"When it comes to medical purposes, I agree with the legalization of marijuana but not in regulation use but when people were to argued what about alcohols and cigarettes, well everything is good but in moderation. Thank you.." People clapped for me and I saw Michael showed me an approved sign and his heart-felt smile.

~After the commercial break~

"We begun this journey with 94 contestants, and now it's down to 5. And in the moment, only 3 finalists will be left standing. Okay, get ready because here are your final 3." Then, I started to feel nervous but I don't let them see that I am nervous at all, by showing my pretty smile, as what Michael describe my smiles.

"The first finalist with the chance to take the Miss Universe crown is--USA!!" Just then, I look at them and bow my head a little showing that I'm being thankful. Both families were alive again and cheered for me again.

"Our second of three finalists is-- South Africa!" She went to her place.

"There's only one name left for the other two finalists. Unfortunately, your Miss Universe dream ends tonight. Our final contestant in the Top 3 is--Venezuela!!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your 3 finalists. Congratulations, but you 3 finalists you have to stay where you are because the next round begins right now. It's time for the final word. Each contestant will be asked the exact question. While one contestant answers, the others will be wearing soundproof headphones. You've each got 45 seconds to respond."

"It's time for your final word. South Africa and Venezuela, headphones on. USA, please join me." Then, crowd goes cheering again. I walk near Steve and he congratulated me.

"Here is the question, what is the most important lesson you've learned in your life and how would you apply it to your time as Miss Universe?" Steve asked me.

"My parents taught me is to learn how to give something for the children who are unprivileged. If I become a Miss Universe, the children who needs and seek help will be my number one job to do. Helping and sharing is what our parents and God taught us to do and when you share, seeing this children smile in happiness makes my heart shout and jump for joy. I will teach children to be giving, and be grateful for the blessings they are receiving. By this task being done, we can make the world a better place and seeing children have their most important needs makes us a better people and a better child of God. Thank you." The crowd again cheered and I walked back to my place. I looked at Michael and he winked at me and I slightly blushed. The producer helped us to walked back to the backstage and when I saw Jessie, she immediately hugged me and she immediately led me to my chair and the make-up artist and hairstylist retouched my look.

"Michael clearly said that he will never stop cheering for you because you deserve it." Jessie said.

"*Sighs* Mike.."

"3 mins left ladies.."

~After the commercial break~

"--Here they are to accompany them, here's Ne-Yo with our Top 3 finalists." Just then, the Miss Independent music came.

"Ladies good luck!" Then, the producer help me and I walked slowly. Then, Ne-Yo came to me and he folded his arm and I held it. When Ne-Yo left me alone, I focused on my fire walk and the poses again. Cheering mode again for Michael. Just then, South Africa and my best friend Venezuela walk. Then the three of us pose in front. Just then, another commercial break..

All the ladies went out with their evening gowns and the three of us went to our places. After a couple of minutes, the show begins again.

"Welcome back everybody! Awhile ago, we welcome the Reining Miss Universe and now before she passed her crown, let's welcome the Reining Miss Universe 1986, Rachael Peters!" All of us clapped our hands. When the queen walked, South Africa is in the middle of me and Venezuela. She held our hand and we went in the middle for our place.

"The crown is mine, USA." South Africa whispered to me while holding my hand hardly.

"Well, good luck with it!" The reining Miss Universe came. Then, the tally official came and gave Steve the envelope.

"Finalists, it's time. I will now announce the second runner up.. The second runner up for Miss Universe is--Venezuela!" I clapped my hands for her and she was given a flower.

"Only two women remain, South Africa and USA. Please come center stage." Then we came and held each other's hands and faced together. She kept on saying, it's hers and it's hers and I kept on saying congrats to her.

"Both of you have worked so hard to get here. But only one of you is about to become our new Miss Universe. If for any reason the winner is unable to fulfill her duties, the first runner up will take her place. Goodluck to you both..." Then, people started to cheer both countries.

"The New Miss Universe is-----USA!!!" I immediately become surprised and happy. I hugged South Africa and she just fakes a smile and she was given a flower. Then, somebody came to me and put me a sash with a Miss Universe words in it and gave me a flower. The Reining Miss Universe came and she put the crown to me. I bent a little and she put it on my head.

"Take your first walk as the Miss Universe!" Steve said and I went to walk and wave to the crowd. As I stop in front, I shed a tear and I wiped it a little and went to walk back and wave a little and held my crown. I wave to Michael and my family and they're all happy. The other ladies went to me and hugged me. I hugged Venezuela and Canada.

"AHH!! You're the queen!" Venezuela said.

"Can we still be friends? Steph and Vanessa?" I asked the two of them.

"Of course!" We hugged each other and I wave again in the crowd and blow them a kiss. Just then, the producers asked us to go backstage. When I arrived backstage, I immediately went to my family. I saw Jessie with them and Michael saw me.

"There's our queen!" Michael said. I went to him and hugged him. Mom got my flowers and I kissed Michael's lips.

"Congratulations baby!" Michael said.

"Thank you so much." I wiped his lips with my thumb because of my lipstick.

"Mommy!!" I heard Aubrey. I looked at my daughter and she is standing on the chair and I hugged her tightly.

"Congwats mommy!" I kissed her cheek and I wiped my tears. I went to Prince and I saw him awake. I kissed his forehead and cheek. I hugged mother and everybody else, even Michael's nieces and nephews.

"Miss Raine, we need to take you a picture for the winner's shot.

"Okay.." I responded and I got the flowers from mom and they placed me near the stage. I pose for the picture and smiled big.

"Thank you so much Miss Universe." I also thanked them and Michael went to me.

"Applehead and sissy, we'll take you a picture there." Janet said and put the flowers down on the chair and I hugged Michael's side and he held my waist and we looked at the camera. I held Michael's waist and smiled for the picture.

"Aubrey, go with your mom and dad." Aubrey went to me and I carried her. Mother came to Michael and he carried Prince in his arms. Aubrey is in the middle of me and Michael. We all smiled and then Michael give Prince to mom and my family came and they took us a picture.

"Mike, come here. You're already part of the family!" Dad said and Michael went beside me and I gave Aubrey to Mike and I got Prince. We all smiled big and looked at the camera. Next one is the whole Jackson family. Rue got to capture our picture. This is what family feels like.