New Story to be written

*Michael

Yes, it's Brooke. I know I sounded so selfish but, I don't want to lose Raine. Brooke knew how much Raine is important to me and how much she matters to me. She only knew that because Raine is my bestest friend and no one could separate what we've had. But, I'm afraid I might break those things and our memories will remain.

Just then, we saw Raine on the bed, unconscious and in peace. She look so beautiful even if she has the scratches, bruises and bandages over her. I can't help but think that she's very special to me. I wish I am in that position. I can replaced her on that bed, I will be the one to sacrifice just for her to stay with me and stay in my life and I don't wanna lose her.

We arrived at the ICU Ward and they let me have my first turn inside with Raine. Some nurse assist me on wearing the hospital gown and some protective clothes while the other nurses settled Raine on her own ICU Room. After that, I went to her bed and I held her hand in mine. I can't help my tears that's falling from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"Baby girl.. I'm such a dick! I shouldn't stormed out like that and left you. I should've talked to you and make things clear. I don't want to lose you even the friendship we've had, and still have. Just wait for me baby. I promise. Please wait for me and please promise me that you'll be back in my arms once again. Don't you leave me and your family. I love you so much Raine. More than words. Please come back to me.." I kissed her cheek and I felt her hands starting to move. I looked at her hands and she's trying to held my hand properly. I looked at her and her eyes are starting to open a little.

"Hey baby girl.." Her eyes open and she saw me.

"Michael??" She said in a weak voice.

"Yes baby, it's me. What do you feel?"

"Why am I here??" She's trying to speak a little clearer but she struggles because she has a pipe on her mouth.

"Don't you remember?? What was the last thing you remember??"

"Breaking up with Edward."

"Well, after that, you drive and a truck hit your car and you went unconscious." Then, she nod her head.

"What are you doing here? You need to go home, Brooke might look for you and you made her worried."

"I need more time with you Raine. I want to let you know that I really love you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you. I'm scared of what will be a day without you in me. You and Brooke make me happy but we all have limitations and I just want you to know that please wait for me, okay?" She nodded her head and I just smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Michael but I don't want to ruin your relationship with Brooke, that's why.."

"I know. We'll just be best friends again and be like a normal day for us. Nothing will changed in between us. You and me against the world, right?" She nodded her head and I showed her my pinky and she immediately intertwined it with mine and I kissed her forehead and cheek.

"Still the same?" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Nothing wil changed. What else do you feel?"

"Pain in my whole body. Even my head."

"I need to go and uncle Bruce and auntie Demi's turn to see you. By the way, you still looked beautiful even if you have scratches, bruises and bandages in you."

"Thanks my Mikey babe."

"I need to go. Bye baby.. I love you best friend."

"I love you more best friend." I kissed her cheek and waved at her goodbye and I went outside and it's auntie Demi's turn to go inside.

"Uncle Bruce, I need to go home. Don't worry, me and Raine are fine and we already fixed our problem and things will go back to normal."

"Good to hear that news Mike. You need to be careful, okay?"

"I will uncle.. Bye.." I hugged uncle and went back to my limo. Bill, my bodyguard, opened the door to my limo and I went inside. He closed the door, entered the shotgun side and my driver, Jerry, drove the car and went back to the Neverland. While I was looking at the window. My phone rang and saw it's Brooke. I answered at the call and smiled.

~CALL~

M: Hey Brooke..

B: Michael, where are you??

M: Going home. Why?

B: Oh! Where have you been??

M: To Raine..

B: My God! Not her Michael!

M: Is something wrong with Raine?

B: Why won't you get rid of her?! You guys act more like a couple than we are.

M: Brooke, what's this all about??

B: You know what Michael, I wanna break up with you. You don't spend time with me anymore and you know I hate men making me super jealous! Don't call me ever again!!

M: Brooke wait---

~END~

Well, I guess Raine was really meant for me. But I can't help shed a tear because Brooke broke up with me with just a dash of jealousy from Raine. I thought she accepted Raine as my best friend but I guess women can fool me but they were tested by Raine. I guess that's how women who are attracted to me happened. Sometimes, you can't find happiness with any other women, the only happiness I've got is with my best friend, Raine. I want her to know how much I need her and how much I'm willing to sacrifice for her just to stay by my side. I really do love Raine because if I lost her, I would never forgive myself if that really happens but dear God, don't let it happen because I will seriously take my words with me in my casket and in my tomb just to be with Raine and I just noticed that Raine is really my best friend and my soul mate.

Raine...Raine....Raine... God! What are you doing to me... Are you some sort of drug that is very addicting that I can't stop thinking and loving you. I wish you to stay with me forever and eternity.. I'll do everything to make you stay and be with me for the rest of our lives. God knows how much I really love you. I'll do anything for you to deserve my love til the last breath of mine. And forever, we shall cherish together the moments we shared together that is more than gold or any amount. Just a smile that flashes in your face makes my heart tremble and flutter in happiness and your million dollar smile makes my day all bright and meaningful by seeing those smiles across your beautiful and sweet face. God, how I missed you already and God knows how much I really love you Raine.