Christmas Day

*Raine

I woke up by Michael, who's shaking me up.

"Baby, wake up.. I booked a flight today.." I opened my eyes and looked at him. He kissed my lips and I saw him sat on the bed and he got me and let me sat on the bed.

"What change your mind to booked a flight?" I asked him.

"We'll go to Disneyland, instead. I just wanna visit that again with you and Bree."

"What time shall we go?"

"Next three hours. We will go to Japan and have some holidays there, together as a family."

"Awww..." I hugged him and he also did the same and I felt him kiss my head.

"Get your lovely ass on the shower and we'll wait for you on the kitchen.."

"Okay, Mr. Jackson😂"

"Give me a morning kiss baby..😘"

"Come here baby..😉" He grabbed me and kissed my lips and I grabbed his cheeks and broke the kiss.

"Good morning babe." I told him.

"Good morning to you too, my beautiful queen." He said.

"Now you had your kiss, get your ass out of here so that I'll prepare myself."

"Fine.." He went outside and I sighed deeply and looked at the window. I stood up and went near it and I held the curtain in my hand and looked through the window. What a shiny beautiful sun out there. It's very pleasing and lovely. So I start getting some clothes and I grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom.

~After 35 mins~

I finished preparing myself and I went downstairs and I heard Michael talking to Aubrey in the kitchen. I saw them on the kitchen and I went near them and saw them playing.

"What are you up to?" I asked them while hugging Michael's waist and I looked at Bree. She smiled at me and I grabbed her from the kitchen counter and held her close to me.

"Let's eat so that we can prepare our things. I already prepared Aubrey's things, took her a bath and she's ready to go." Michael said.

"Looks like daddy is more excited to go to Disneyland than Aubrey huh?" I told my daughter and I just kissed her cheek. Me and Michael went to the dining and sat. Aubrey's high chair is there and I placed her there and Michael started to feed her.

"I can't help not to get excited because the last time I went there is with you and now, we're going with Aubrey!"

"Michael, we cannot do everything like we did before because Aubrey is too young to ride those kind of rides."

"Don't worry, there will be some rides that is not too dangerous."

"How many days are we staying?" I asked.

"4 days, just in time for the party."

"Well, I guess this will be one amazing family trip we'll have."

"It will be perfect!"

"Are we going in our disguises?"

"Little disguises won't hurt, do they?"

"I guess not." Me and Michael ate our breakfast. Bree had a mashed potato for breakfast made by her father and glad she liked it. We immediately finished our food and Michael got to washed the dishes and I helped in making it dry and put it to where it belongs. Michael carried Aubrey and we went inside our room. Michael got our empty suitcases and he put Aubrey on her walker. I put my clothes first on the bed and I got to choose what shall I bring on the trip. Michael just put everything he wants on the suitcase.

"Babe, are you sure you're going to need them on our trip?" I asked him.

"Yes honey. I'm very sure of it." I put on my under wears, bras, socks, tshirts, jacket and pants on my suitcase. I bring my make-up kit, my personal things as well.

"Honey, are sure you bring them all?" Michael asked me back.

"Honey, I'm very sure of it." I teased him and he kissed my cheek. I giggled at him and Aubrey kept on walking, with the help of her walker, around the room. Michael finished packing his stuff and I put my last shoes in and closed the luggage and zip it up. Michael carried our luggage and he brought it down. I undress myself and changed my clothes to grey undershirt, light blue open polo, high-waist ripped washed blue pants, peach heels. Michael came in just in time and he went to me and kissed my lips. My touchy boyfriend! I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and apply some make-up. After that, I combed my hair then, curled my hair and I put some hair spray on it and some perfume on me. I went out and I grabbed my bag and put my phone, wallet, Michael's phone and wallet, Aubrey's pacifier, towels and wet wipes. I grabbed Aubrey from her walker and I grabbed my bag and put it on my arm and I carried Aubrey properly. I kissed her cheek and went down. 

"Michael?!" I called him while going downstairs.

"In here!" I heard him on the living room and we went to him. Michael got my bag and he kissed my lips. We broke the kiss and he kissed Aubrey on the cheek. 

"Let's go?" He asked. 

"Yeah, sure.." I said and we started to walk. He opened the main door and we went out. He closed the door and rushed to the limo and opened the door for us. I held Aubrey's head and snuggle her in my chest and we entered the car. Michael followed next and he sat beside me and closed the door. 

"I'm so excited!" He said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're very much excited than me and Aubrey." I told him while passing Aubrey to him.

"Bree, we're going to Disneyland!!" Michael told his daughter.

"When we reached there it's not Christmas Day.."

"That's okay, let's just enjoy this holiday together." And that's how we planned our holidays.