Information Checkers ~ Prt. 1

Chelia ~

"Hm..." I mumble, clicking my checker on a square. "I like cute and fluffy animals like pandas."  I announce.

Romeo makes his move right under a trap. "I sometimes wish I was a Dragon Slayer like Natsu-nii and Wendy-san."

"I was not raised by a Dragon as most first gen. Dragon Slayers are." I jump three of Romeo's black checkers and become a queen.

Well... duh. God Slayer magic user!

"What the...?! Ugh..." Romeo makes a careful and more cautious move forward. "I want my own Exceed."

I jump his piece happily. "Ooba-sama has never spun me before; unlike my cousin."

"How are you...?! Grr..." Romeo slams his piece down that makes one of my red pieces move a space. "People with blue hair are my favorite!" He exclaims, too distracted to realize what he's saying.

Wendy blushes and unconsciously grabs her hair with three fingers.

"Romeo-kun... you're too busy focusing on getting past than jumping over my pieces." I take the red piece that was moved and jump over two of his pieces and land a queen. "My best place to cry is on a tree."

Romeo silently goes crazy as he clutches his head and spasms.

"Romeo-kun! Please calm down..." Wendy places her hands on his shoulders and Romeo gradually settles down and sits still.

"Are you alright?" Wendy turns her head to the side and stares at Romeo; her dark blue hair falling in perfect waves.

Romeo turns slightly red. "Oh... yeah. Um, yup. I'm calm n-now..."

With a cute, eyes-closed smile and a giggle, Wendy sits back down on her seat beside Romeo. "Then let's continue! I can't wait for my turn!"

Romeo only has five pieces left. I should be able to beat him... unless of course the unbelievable happens and he wins...

"Hmm..." He murmurs, gazing over the pieces. He reaches for a piece that I can't jump because he's against the side, and jumps four of my pieces to make a king! "I'd name that Exceed Joy!"

Unbelievable...!!

He sits back and smiles smugly.

"Great job, Romeo-kun! Now... you see..." I take a piece and move it in front of his newly crowned king... two spaces away from a queen with a guard behind her. "I want to dye the tips of my hair red."

He takes that chance *cough, cough* trap *cough. Ahem!* and jumps my red piece. "Instead of in the form of a ball, I want my fire to spread; like Natsu-nii's!"

"Wrong move..." I mumble, jumping his king with my queen. "I have never been beaten in checkers. Not even my cousin can beat me."

Romeo falls of his chair face-first and lays there, shaking. I fold my arms and giggle. He can't make any more moves because I've trapped all of his remaining pieces, so I win!

"Romeo-kun... is this your first time? We don't have to continue playing, you know..." Wendy whispers in his ear with her hand on his back. "That was amazing, Chelia-chan!!" She adds, looking up at me.

"Thanks Wendy-chan!" I reply, getting up off my seat and standing beside Sherry-sama. Mirajane-san high-fives me.

Romeo gets up and sits back down on his seat with a determined look. "Natsu-nii would never give up no matter how badly he's doing! Nobody in Fairy Tail would, so I'm not going to either!!"

Ara ara... persistent..! Beat his butt, Wendy-chan!!!

"Alright, Romeo-kun... if that's what you want, then let's play!" Wendy smirks.

Mirajane-san is shaking. I think she's excited...

~·♡·~

I know! I'm late on my publishing... I have a pretty good reason too!

We just moved, you see, to an apartment on the THIRD FREAKIN' FLOOR. Our stuff took 2 two-ton trucks and a Honda CRV. We had to carry all that crap up those flights of stairs, and honey, IT. WAS. NOT. EASY. I'M ACHING EVERYWHERE!

At least I got to miss school...

My rant is now over, goodnight/afternoon/morning. - All according to where you live and what time it is.

PIE

~ CJ