Hotel Mission ~ Prt. 4

Lucy ~

"Hey, Joy. I have a question." I announce, walking to the counter.

"Oh! Luffie! Areng't fou eafing?" Joy questions with a full mouth. She swallows and coughs. "Sorry. How can I help you?"

How... un-lady like... wow......

"He he..." I cringe, trying to smile. "Um... I was just wondering about the room we're staying in...?"

"Oh! No worries. I've already put you in a room on this floor; for your boyfriend's sake." Joy replies, smiling sweetly.

"Well... um... thanks, but he's not-" I stutter.

"Lucy!"

I turn around and find Natsu exiting the stair doors with a big grin. "Oh. Hey..." I wave.

"I'm stuffed. Where are we sleeping tonight?" He asks.

"Just down the hall. Room 12." Joy answers. She hands us two keys.

"Thanks, Joy." I wave, and head down the hall. Natsu follows. "Can I talk to you, Natsu?" I ask, once we're in front of the door.

"Sure, Luce. What's up?" He answers.

I turn the key and open the door. "About earlier... I'm sorry. I over exaggerated a little... something just snapped and-"

"No, I'm the one who's sorry. I guess your right Luce; about the no price thing. And umm... here... let me try..." Natsu mumbles, kneeling down with one knee.

What the.... he's not proposing is he?!?! *starts imagining scenarios in head*

"Lucy... you... have big boobs."

Instinct: slap him.

Brain: punch him.

Heart: beat the living crap out of him.

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF COMPLIMENT WAS THAT?!" I yell, kicking him.

"But it's true!!"

...

...

You. Little. B*tch.

I turn around and stomp away to a nearby room. A bedroom.

Mine. My bedroom hence forth. NO NATSUS ALOUD.

"Luce! I was kidding - sort of - don't be mad at me again!!" Natsu yells after me.

About to close the door, he sticks his foot in to stop it.

"Look! You're really pretty, okay?! No, you're beautiful! When you joined the guild, I couldn't be more happier! I always felt like I was missing something; and that's not because I haven't found Igneel yet, or when I lost my favorite shirt as a child. Thing is, that missing thing... it was you. You! And only you! Please... just don't get mad at me anymore..."

I stare at him, slightly in shock, and not-so-slightly blushing mad. He looks up at me hopefully.

I... I don't know how to respond to that..!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! DO I... UH.....

"JUST KISS HIM..." About three people whisper-yell from the front door.

Natsu and I lean to the side to see the front door. Joy, Happy, and Winry are peeking around the door with glinting eyes.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They start chanting.

Next thing I know, warm lips are pressed onto mine.

~·♡·~

I RUSHED ON THIS. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL STARTING AND MY BUTT FREAKIN' HURTS BECAUSE OF MY NEW BIKE, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Returning to the topic of school... I might - and emphasis on might - lag back a little on publishing... so please understand. But I might not, too.

THANKS.

PIE

~ CJ

P.S. FEEL SPECIAL. I'M DOING THIS AT SCHOOL.