Sometimes The Waves Rock The Boat

Mirajane ~

"Mira-san? Do you have any suggestions for a job??" Lucy asks from the Request Board.

I smirk, stopping what I'm doing and walking creepily over to her.

"I have the perfect one." I smile, showing her a quest that I picked out specifically for my plan.

Lucy looks at me quizically, suspicion and fear in her eyes. She glances at the quest.

Shoot. I'm being too suspicious...

"You don't have to accept, Lucy." I smile sweetly, pulling the quest back slightly.

My signature smile... this outta do the trick.

Her face returns to normal as she accept the quest from my hands. "Hmm... a hotel? They need help with renovation?" Lucy reads.

I nod. "Seems the requestee wants some mages to help. It's at a hotel called Magnifique L'hôtel. They only need two people." I explain, leaving the part where it's a couple's hotel. He he...

"Well... renovating isn't really my thing... but I'll give it a shot!" Lucy smiles. "Arigato, Mira-san!" She waves, beggining to walk away.

"What's that Lucy?" Natsu asks behind her.

The poor girl jumps five feet into the air before landing on her bottom with an 'oomph!'

I help her up, and leave the two alone; but I stay by so I can listen in on the conversation.

"Natsu! Don't sneak up behind me!!" Lucy yells at him.

"What's that, Lucy?" Happy asks, floating behind her, reading the quest.

"It's a quest Mira gave me. Will you come?" She asks, holding up the quest so Natsu can examine it.

He stares long at it, rubbing his chin.

Come on! Come on! Just say-

He grins.

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·