Spending Time ~ Prt. 2

Gray ~

It's nearing midnight; we should probably get home...

I try nudging Juvia's head lightly, but she doesn't budge.

"She's asleep!" I realize.

She's so beautiful when she's sleeping... why did I ever ignore you for so long?

With one swift move; I'm carrying her bridal-style - because I'm just that freakin' awesome.

She's quite light, actually....

I pick up the flower with one hand and place it gently on her stomach. She hugs it protectively.

I walk through the quiet streets under the shining moonlight toward Fairy Hills.

Geez... how am I gonna get in? This is a girl's only place...

I arrive at the door, and knock with my feet. It's opened by Erza. "Who the- Gray?" She questions, then she spots Juvia. "What happened to Juvia?!"

"Calm down, she's only sleeping." I assure. "Can I go in..?"

"Hm... I'll make an exception. Come on, follow me." Erza waves me in and closes the door. She heads up a stairway and turns left. On the 5th door, she stops. "This is Juvia's room." She turns the knob and opens it.

The room is dark and smells of seawater. Good seawater. It's drapes are light and blue; swaying in the slight breeze that peeks through the crack in the open window. It's a pretty normal room; with dressers and a closet and a bed.

"Erza, take the bowl. Be careful." I command. She does so and examines it.

I approach the bed and notice a doll lying in between the two pillows.

Is that... me...?

It sure looks like it. Raven hair; black button eyes; it even has my outfit with the open white coat on. It basically has no face; just the buttons.

Where did she get that...?

I place Juvia gently down on her bed and slowly remove my arms from under her. I take off her hat and grab the Gray doll. I place it on her chest as I fix her hair.

My eyes flicker toward her lips.

Slowly, I lean down and gently kiss her. She hugs the doll. As I stand upright again, Erza knocks me down with the handle of her sword. I land on the floor.

"There is no PDA." She growls, eyes glowing in murder mode. "Get out!"

Sh*t..!!!

I scramble out as quietly as I can, sprinting through the hall, down the stairs, and through the entrance. I race through the streets toward my place.

Goodnight Juvia... I'll see you tomorrow when the sun rises again and glows brightly... and when my head stops throbbing...

~·♡·~

Shoutout to @animequeenjill for being my most consistent reader and commenter!! Thanks so much!! ♡

SHORT. SHORT. SHORT. I just hate when I make it short! But I have no choice :(

Question: Do you humans even read the author's note? Be as blunt as you want, because sometimes I don't read them either.

PIE

~ CJ

P.S. I'M HAPPY!! No, no... not the Happy... but the emotion.... you know what I mean. ANYWAY, BECAUSE THERE'S 300 HUNDRED READS ON THIS!! > O < THANKS SO MUCH!!