Hotel Mission ~ Prt. 3

Lucy ~

"You know I can't eat all of this, Happy." I murmur, carrying three plates of food to a table with a single person at it.

"Don't worry! Natsu and I can eat it for you..!" Happy reassures. "... speaking of, where's Natsu?"

"He's shoving food down his trap." I point over to the buffet table where Natsu is, an orange haired guy looking strangely at him.

I sigh troubledely - if that's even a word. The girl at the table turns to me with concern. "Are you alright, miss?" She asks.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine. Just... friend troubles." I reply, as Happy starts eating.

"He, he. Don't we all have that? I'm Winry, by the way." She introduces, shaking my hand.

"I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." I shake her hand back.

A familiar face walks up to the table.  "Hey, Ed! This is-" Winry starts.

"Lucy!" Edward exclaims, shocked. I wave and smile at him.

"Oh. So you've met?" Winry asks.

"Yeah. We have. Good to see you." Ed answers, sitting beside Winry.

"Same to you." I reply, petting Happy.

"That.... is one weird looking cat." Ed notes, pointing at Happy.

Happy looks up from his eating. "Lucy!! The short guy's calling me weird!" He complains.

"IT TALKS!!!!" Ed and Winry yell in surprise.

I can't help but giggle at the two of them. "This is Happy."

"I'm not a cat, I'm an Exceed!" He adds.

"I'm not short..." Ed whispers. "My brother would love you... probably keep 'im inside his armor..." He shakes his head, as Winry nods in agreement.

We all sit in silence for a moment, then I speak up, "Hey. I have to go do something. I'll be back, although I'm not that hungry." I stand up and excuse myself.

"Wait! Do you want me to come, Lucy? You might need a bodyguard." Happy suggests, flexing his absolutely nothing.

"No, thanks, Happy. I'll be fine. Bye Ed, Winry, I'll see you soon!" I wave goodbye and head for the door.

"Bye, Lucy!" They all exclaim at the same time, waving.

I head for the lobby, and notice Natsu looking at me while I leave.

Sigh... what I said earlier was a bit over dramatic... I should apologize. I guess I just blew a fuse or something...

I push the elevator button to the lobby, but nothing happens. "Hmm..." I murmur, examining it.

An idea pops into my head. *floating lightbulb lights up* I punch the button as hard as I can. It lights up, and the elevator starts moving.

Being observant helps ^.^

The elevator plunges down to the lobby. It dings, and I exit it. I look around and find Joy at the counter with a plate of food beside her.

~·♡·~

I'm planning on getting Gruvia some screen time in the next few chapters, so, expect it.

Honestly, I think Nalu gets the most screen time in this book - if you can call it that. The Gale date is ending soon, so it's just Nalu and Gruvia!

I GOT CONTACTS ON THE 24TH!! YAY!! I'm getting better at putting them on and taking them off. When I did the training, it only took me an hour or less :}

I'm also getting my teeth cleaned today... I'm not sure if I'm happy or not. I never really hated the dentist... but it's not my favorite either.

PIE

~ CJ