Spending Time ~ Prt. 1

Juvia ~

I was just minding my business... la de da, de da... when FREAKING GRAY-SAMA COMES UP TO ME AND ASKS IF I WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH HIM. Do you realize how much I'm shaking right now?!

So... I managed to say yes to that unicorn opportunity. Yes. Unicorn. Because it's unreal and only in my dreams.

Gray-sama and I are walking down a quiet street at the moment. No interaction.....

I flicker my eyes at him.

He's looking the other way :{

My eyes turn away from him and spot a beautiful flower at a flower cart. It's that beautiful, that I actually walk over to it, fascinated. Gray-sama notices and follows me.

"Oh~... it's beautiful... like the ocean..." I whisper In awe, hypnotized by the flower.

It actually is the color of the ocean; a fading, crisp blue with delicate swirls symbolizing the waves. It floats upright in a round vase.

"Ah, yes. This eye-catching flower is rare. It's called an Umi Hana; an ocean flower. It grows underneath the water, yet still resembles that of a common land flower like a rose." The cart owner explains.

As I observe the lovely specimen, Gray-sama speaks up, "How much for it?"

"Gray-sama! There's no need to buy Juvia a flower..." I utter, waving my arms.

Actually... I've never wanted a flower so much in my whole life...

"50 000 jewel!" The owner replies, smiling.

"EHHHH?! That much?!" Gray-sama exclaims.

"See? Don't waste your jewel on Juvia, Gray-sama. It's-" I start, but he hands me the bowl with the flower in it. "W-what...?"

"I know how much you want it. I like it too, it reminds me of you; beautiful." Gray-sama whispers to me.

I feel myself blush, and my feet start melting into water.

*screaming inside head*

"Thank you... Gray-sama." I manage to say, clutching the Umi Hana protectively.

"D-don't melt on me there..." He murmurs in alarm.

I steel myself as we start walking again, waving goodbye to the cart owner.

"What a lovely couple..." The owner sighs, but neither of us heard that.

"Would you like to go to the park? It's getting dark so I thought we could like... watch the sunset or whatever." Gray-sama asks.

"Juvia would love to." I giggle.

We walk to the park and find a bench perfect for sunset watching. We both sit and I place the delicate present beside me.

Hm... the water's not very fresh.

Out of concern for the poor plantae, I carefully dip three fingers into the water and cleanse it. Gray-sama watches as the water inside swirls lightly, but quickly, creating small bubbles. I remove my hand and stare lovingly at the flower.

There you go, little Rosa...

"Juvia will call you Rosa!" I exclaim out loud. I immediately cover my mouth.

Gray-sama laughs. "I like it. Suitable for her."

I remove my hand and turn to Gray-sama. "Gray-sama makes Juvia feel comfortable around him. Juvia can be herself. Juvia thanks you."

"What kinda guy would I be if I didn't make you comfortable?" Gray-sama asks.

Oh, Gray-sama... ♡

"Look." I point out toward the horizon.

A brilliant scattering of red and yellow hues illuminate the once crystal blue sky where the rays of sunshine bounced on forever.

"It's so... calm. Everything just.... stops..." I murmur, resting my head on Gray-sama's shoulder.

He moves his arm around me and pulls me closer, resting his own head on mine. We both watch the fading rays of sun until it sleeps.

This is what I've always wanted.... a moment; just one romanticmoment with Gray-sama...

I'm not dreaming... am I...?

~·♡·~

Aww! Now wasn't that sweet ♡ I hope so! A little bit short, I know.

I'm trying to figure out how to attach a picture to my chapters. I've got a photobucket account... so.... at least I'm getting somewhere.

PIE

~ CJ

P.S. Mission accomplished! For those of you who's seen the pictures in the beginning chapters, good job! You get a cookie ^.^