The Car's Engine Roars To Life

Mirajane ~

"Agent W. Come in, Agent W." I whisper from behind a plant, two fingers on the side of my head.

"Agent W here, Director M." Agent W replies.... through telepathy. *Guess who*

"And...?" I ask expectantly.

"No movement with Subject G, but Subject J is on the move..." Agent W reports.

I peek through the leaves of the plant, to see Juvia hiding from place to place in order to get closer to Gray.

"Alright. Prepare Car 1. Move out!!" I exclaim, leaping out from behind the plant and sneaking stealthily toward Juvia. Agent W walks over to Gray as casually he can.

"Juvia?" I tap her shoulder.

She freezes and let's out a low squeal. "Mira-san!! Juvia... Juvia was just... umm...... admiring this lovely post." She stutters, hugging the post affectionately.

If only I could get her to do that to Gray.

"You know, I've noticed how you act around Gray. You like him don't you?" I smile.

Juvia turns bright red and looks down at the ground while shuffling her feet. "I... I... ano...." She murmurs.

After a few moments, she snaps and confesses, "Yes! Juvia does! Juvia loves Gray-sama!!" She exlaims.

Perfect. Agent W, how's Subject G?

Warren ~

*Yes. I have gotten Warren to help me out with my mission... and a few other people from both the guild and outside ;}*

Subject has not confessed; he keeps avoiding the topic... any advice, Director M?

Slap him.

W-what?! I-if I do that... he'd freeze me!!

NO. Focus!! You have a mission; and it's to get this car driving! NOW SLAP HIS FACE AND TELL HIM HE'S AN IDIOT FOR NOT REALIZING HIS FEELINGS. NOW.

A-aye, sir!

Mirajane ~

I hear a resounding 'SMACK' and Warren starts yelling, "WOULD YOU STOP AVOIDING THE TOPIC AND ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE JUVIA ALREADY?! BAKA! DON'T ACT COOL AND IGNORE THE LOVELY LADY THAT ADORES YOU!!"

Juvia and I peek around the post to see an enraged Warren and a dumbfounded Gray.

"WELL?!" Warren yells.

I give Juvia a slight nudge - ha no. It was more of a shove - and she stumbles to the table where Gray sits.

They stare at each other for what seems like an eternity, then Juvia bravely asks, "Is it true? Does Gray-sama like.... Juvia?"

That's my girl... I wipe away a fake tear.

Gray sits silent, thinking things over. Most likely: Should I confess my love and make babies with her? or Should I keep my cool and totally deny everything?

I vote babies. Anyone else?

Gray finally moves. He stands up and walks over to Juvia. He seems angry...

Don't have an attitude now Gray... you'll regret it.

He places a hand on Juvia's shoulder, then trails it up to her left cheek.

Oh my god, oh my god!! OH MY GOD. JUST KISS HER. I'M DYING OVER HERE.

Just as I wished, Gray pulls Juvia's face to his and kisses her.

I had to hold back jumping around and screeching. But I do dance around on the spot.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaims after they break the kiss.

"I'm dropping the act. I love you Juvia, and that's the truth! I loved the attention I was getting from you, so I kept my cool act." Gray confesses. "I'm sorry. I should-"

"Hush." Juvia whispers, placing a finger on Gray's lips. "Just kiss Juvia, you idiot."

Gray smiles at her and they kiss each other again.

The Gruvia car is in drive... and I can already see the babies. Someday their parents will tell them how Aunt Mira was the reason they're alive!! They better name one of them after me.

Next is the difficult part... and I'll need some help getting their pedals turning.

Ultear... Meredy... let's put my plan into action... shall we? *insert menacing smirk*

~·♡·~

You can already guess who's gonna be the target next. And don't worry!! I will take a chapter and dedicate it to Nalu and their mission, and also the Gale date.

I don't have a clue what I was thinking with the title... it was A Car Is Your Milestone... HELP!!

PIE!

~ CJ