Surprise Date ~ Prt. 3

Liam P's birthday special :D Enjoy an extra chapter.

~·♡·~

Levy ~

Yay! I get to read out loud!! I don't do that very often, so I'm excited XD!!! And the best part is... I'm reading to Gajeel... and Lily too, of course.

But I have to find a place to sit...... #_#" he didn't make chairs. Guess I'll have to do something.

"Solid Script: Cotton!" I exclaim, aiming for the middle of the room. Two piles of cloud-like cotton appear; with a small one in the middle.

That was not my most effective spell for fighting, but now we have things to sit our butts in :D

I jump onto the cotton chair and get comfortable. Gajeel sits across me, while Lily plops down on the little one. I open the book and clear my throat.

"Wait. Aren't you gonna say the... what the book is called?" Gajeel asks.

"You mean the title?" I giggle, pulling my legs into a crossing position.

"Yeah, whatever." He replies.

"I'll say it when I'm done reading, now hush!" I answer. Gajeel settles down and leans toward me, determined to keep his focus.

I start reading.

"On a freezing cold winter night, a frail old woman struggles to the doors of a castle where a young prince lives. She knocks on the doors and is answered by the prince himself; with some of his sevants trailing behind him."

"Voice shaking, the old woman offers, 'Young prince, please help this poor, old woman. In exchange for a night's stay, I will give you a single rose.' Holding out the simple, yet elegant gift, the old woman smiles pleadingly."

"But the young prince rudely denies her offer, saying, 'I will most certainly not. For I am repulsed by your ugliness and age; I shall not accept.'"

"How rude..." Lily murmurs as Gajeel nods in agreement, both their eyebrows knitted in concentration.

I hold back a giggle and continue.

"The old woman staggers in shock; and with an angry expression, transforms herself into an enchantress. The young prince stares in shock at the woman in front of him."

"In a booming voice, the enchantress exclaims, 'A prince as selfish as you shall be punished! A curse of ugliness shall do, and your servants will suffer as well!' The confused young prince changes into a hideous beast with glinting teeth and sharp claws. His servants are turned into furniture and other house wear. 'I shall grant you this mirror, which can see any far away activities. And with this rose, determines how much time you have until you stay as beast forever.'"

"Desperately, the beast cries, 'Can I undo the curse?!' With a cold gaze, the woman replies, 'You have to love, and be loved before your twenty-first birthday. If you cannot accomplish this; you and your servants can never go back again.' Without a sound, she disappears into the night..."

I flip the page.

"Ten years later, in a far away French village, there lives a young maiden with her father both fair and kind; and her name is Belle. A suitable name for such a beautiful and kind-hearted creature."

"Woah, woah, woah. Hang on. What happened to the prince- er... beast?" Gajeel asks, confused. "Does it just end like that?"

"Gajeel! I am not even past the middle! Just shush up and listen." I exclaim.

He places a hand over his mouth while leaning on his knee, once again concentrating.

Gee... there's no need to burn a hole in my face. Would you stop looking at me so intensely?!

I flip the page and continue once again.

~·♡·~

I'm sorry if that's not the Beauty and the Beast you know, I just kinda made up the words to how i remember it... with a little help from Wiki... #improvising

It's almost back to school soon... and I have to walk with all those school supplies... ugh!

Seriously?! Over 100 reads?!?! :D Thanks so much everyone!!! ♡

PIE

~ CJ