Surprise Date ~ Prt. 1

Levy ~

I am so nervous!! Today's the 'date' with Gajeel and I feel like dying, fainting... in other words: I'm freaking out!! I don't even know if he was being serious! It's hard to read someone like Gajeel... but at the same time... I know the most about him.

Just In case it is real - or not - I wore a bright yellow sun dress with a black wool shawl over it, matching it with black flats that have little yellow flowers on it. I left my hair as it is, but changed my headband to a yellow, checked one.

I stand in front of my mirror that I recently found after knocking over a few piles of books.

I hope I look okay... if Lu-chan were here, she'd give me some advice. Oh, I hope I'll be okay... anyway, Gajeel said to just stand outside Fairy Hills and he'll pick me up.

I head out to the entrance and stand near one of the concrete posts, waiting expectantly with my purse.

I sense a presence behind me, but before I can react, I'm being picked up by my shawl, with Lily standing in front of me.

"Urk! Let go!!" I exclaim, kicking and punching the air.

The person turns me toward them. He smirks and laughs.

I just knew it!! Gajeel!!!

"You look cute, shrimp." He compliments. I look at him.

He has his usual smirking face... but his eyes say he means it. Aww...

I feel myself blush as he gently puts me back down. I brush off my dress and fix my shawl.

"Come on. Let's go." Gajeel demands, yanking on my arm. I almost fall over.

"Ouch!" I exclaim.

Gajeel!!! You're gonna dislocate my arm!!!!!

"Gajeel!! Be gentle!" Lily scolds.

Gajeel stops walking and lets go of me, murmuring a sorry.

Looks like Lily's his advisor and commander... haha.

I look sympathetically at Gajeel; he looks so guilty! I slip my hand into his and start walking.

"Well? Where are you taking me on this fine night?" I ask, getting an amazing rush of bravery.

Gajeel goes back to his smiling face and grips my hand.

"You're cute, shrimp. And I'm taking you to a surprise place. I'm pretty sure you'd like it. Gihi." He answers, marching toward town.

I grin. I think this is gonna be a day I'm going to enjoy. I just have a feeling.

~·♡·~

So? Can you guess where they're going? Next chapter is the continuation of Nalu :}

I have nothing to report on my life other than I ate cotton candy ^.^

PIE

~ CJ