Surprise Date ~ Prt. 2

Gajeel ~

"I hope you're not leading me into some sort of trap, Gajeel..." Levy frowns as she blindly walks around. I just put an eye-blocker-thing - I don't know what it's freaking called, alright?! - over her eyes.

"Do you really think I'd do that to you, shrimp?" I ask.

Lily's here.... so I can't........... not that I would anyway!! Er...

"That's a question I'm leaving unanswered.... for my sake." Levy replies.

"Wha- what do you mean? You were gonna say yes weren't you?" I ask, chuckling slightly.

"No! N-no I was not going to!!" Levy exclaims, attempting to hit me. She completely misses.

Damn. She's cute when she's flustered.

"Alright. We're here." I announce.

Please like it. Please. Please. Please...! Geez... I've never said please that many times In my whole life!

Levy removes the... the........... shoot. Ah, screw it!! Anyway, she removes it as I wait anxiously. To my content, she gasps and smiles brightly, clapping her hands together.

"Where in the world did you get all these books?!" She asks in disbelief, looking around.

Better not tell...

If you're wondering where we are; well... it's a little box-like building made entirely of my iron with built in shelves everywhere for all the books I.... borrowed.

I shrug as a reply and follow her as she races to a shelf. Skimming through one shelf, she grabs a book with a pink rose on the cover.

The f*ck? What kind of book would that be about?

"I love this book!" Levy exclaims, hugging it while spinning around. "Did you make this place, Gajeel?"

"Uh... yeah. Kinda. I mean... my iron and all... but I had help from Lily." I answer, scratching my head.

Levy jumps toward me, giving me a hug. My breath is cut off.

She... she's hugging me!!

I force my body to move and hug her back. "It's amazing." She whispers.

I grin. I don't think I've ever grinned this big in quite a while.

"You know what?" Levy starts, pulling away. "You're just a big huggable teddy bear."

That... that was unexpected..... but kinda cute...

"Don't say that when others are around." I warn, letting go of her and crossing my arms.

"No one's around!" She exclaims. Then, in a more quieter tone, she asks, "Would you like me to read to you?"

I look down at her. She's got a blush on her face while she looks expectantly at me.

How can I say no?

"F-fine. Let me hear the stupid-" I start.

Lily coughs.

"Oh.. uh.... I mean... the-the book." I stutter.

Levy smiles so happily, I think she's gonna jump up and down any moment now.

~·♡·~

#_#" seriously suck at dates like these. Because-! Well!! With a mind like Gajeel... who knows what the he*l he'll do next! I'm so sorry!

Please bear with me with the picture. Just pretend it's made out of iron, and ignore the furniture. it was either that or a Minecraft metal box.

PIE

~ CJ