|• Chapter - 13 •|

"Yeah well, does it look like I care?!". I spoke on the phone. "Please just be there, please." I begged again and fake cried until I heard her 'yes'. Apparently, I was home, since it was my off and well when you have absolutely nothing to do then you call and annoy Manaal.

'okay fine I'll come but I can't stay over', she said and I made a weird happy noise.

Hanging up the phone I quickly got up, got dressed and cleaned my room. I had already planned this meet up. This is no regular meetup, this is a very important one. Today, I'll make Armaan Bhai and Manaal confront each other, make them spill their feelings and ta-da, we get a happy couple. Oh wow, I'm genius!

As the bell rang, I sprang to my feet and smiling cheerfully I opened the door however all that happiness was meant to be short-lived for it wasn't manaal who came but instead it was Dania, ugh.

Confused. I was confused as to why was she here? "Oh, it's Dania. Annaya what are you doing? Let her in." Mom said from behind and I moved aside to let her in."Oh hello aunty, I was just passing by so thought to visit you", she purred and I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes at her."Oh no worries dear, it's your home anyway!", mom smiled and patted her shoulder whereas my eyes widened.

What does she mean by it's 'her house'? God, everyone's gone mad here. Just as I was about to take my leave, Bhai came down and looked at us one at a time. "What are you doing here?", Bhai asked Dania and I felt proud, at least somebody here hasn't lost there senses but he too, went and started chatting with her. What the hell man?

Looking at the clock I was getting more nervous with every passing second because manaal was going to come anytime and I didn't want her to see Dania and Bhai and oh God what would I do? But before I could panic more about it, the doorbell rang and I gulped. Bhai stood up and went to look who it was and I just hoped that everything would go as planned.

Armaan's (annaya's brother) P.O.V

As I came down I heard a few mixed voices and the first thought that came to my mind was 'armaan let's go back up! Nobody wants to meet these annoying guests, you'll be saved from them' but instead of following this thought, my curiosity took me downstairs and there, I saw mom, annaya and Dania standing. Wow, I should've listened to that inner voice of mine, I thought.

Smiling I greeted each one of them and sat down, talking about random things. Great armaan, that's your future wife sitting over there and this is what you're talking about? My conscience spoke and I thought, 'yeah right, my future wife. The wife I didn't choose and neither did I want. Yes I liked her but only a little and oh God, why did I even choose her?'.

I wanted to slap myself for being this confusing. My eyes flicked over to a nervous looking Annaya who was constantly looking towards the clock. As the doorbell rang, Annaya's eyes widened and I got up to look who it was. What's wrong with her today?

Opening the door I saw her. She was standing outside, looking for something in her purse. Wow! My heart went kaboo.

"Annaya, I'm going to kill you if I don't get something to eat, do you know how hectic today was, dr.nadia was killing us with all these patients and I think I forgot my phone there too, ugh anyways, I didn't even get anything to eat-" and she stopped midway when she saw it was me instead of annaya.

A light blush covered her cheeks as her eyes widened before returning to their normal size. How beautiful is she? I questioned myself and I couldn't find enough words to answer this. I smiled at her while she stuttered an explanation. "I..I..uh..I d-d-didn't-t kno-w ...it-t was yo-u-u". Ugh, she's so cute, I wanna pinch those cheeks and oh God, what am I thinking. She's not mine. I nodded and moved aside, letting her in.
She walked infront of me and sat with annaya, glaring at Dania. Wait what? Does she know her? I for one just stood and kept indulging in her beauty. Wow, was one of the words I could use to describe her.