No

Robin was in the cave, doing training with Black Canary and his team, when his hologlove went off. He was confused, so he activated it. Immediately, everyone saw his face turn from confusion to absolute rage.

What they didn't see was the image displayed on it, with the words escaped in red. Tony Zucco, he escaped Prison. The murder of his family was on the loose, he then turned and walked to the Zeta.

"Robin, we still have training. Get back!" Artemis shouted, but he either was ignoring her, or he didn't hear.

"Robin, it is team training. You have to be here for it, that is an order." Black Canary Said, and Robin froze, then slowly turned around.

"No, I've got something to do." Then he walked out, his name echoing through the mountain. Making several people happy that he was gone, and worrying some greatly.

Black Canary wasn't an idiot, she knew who Robin really was. It was because of this she was so worried, his birthday was coming up. The day his parents died, that's never a good time to be with an angry Robin.

-0-0-0-

Dick changed out of his Robin suit and into sweats, then went up to the gym in Wayne Manor. He knew he wasn't coping with Failsafe well, add onto the fact his birthday was coming up, and that murder seemed to escape prison!

Robin punched the punching bag, sending it flying across the gym. Then he climbed onto the acrobatic rings, and started to swing his frustrations away. And allowing his hurt to surface and show, this caused him to be a bit more at risk of getting hurt.

And he did. His hands missed the rings after doing six flips in a row in air, and so he rolled on the ground and did a handspring up. He was back against the wall now, and his emotions were all jumbled up and drowning him.

Dick spun around sharply and punched the wall, again and again, finally able to get rid of all the anger and hurt he had been holding inside of himself for days. This resulted in him having bloody and bruised fists, and Dick sliding down the wall and starting to cry.

Not from physical pain, no. He could hardly feel any of that, right now that is. But from the emotional pain, emotional pain a thirteen year old shouldn't have to feel.

That's when Bruce and Alfred rushed into the gym. Both looked alarmed and worried, and who can blame them. Dick rarely breaks down, and he rarely ever damages property.

"Dick, Dick what's wrong?" Bruce Asked, as he knelt next to the boy. Dick just looked up at his adoptive father with tears streaming down his face, and Bruce and Alfred both gasped. His once bright cerulean blue eyes were so dull, it was alarming.

"It hurts Bruce." He said, and Bruce glances at his sons bloody hands.

"Not my hands, I can barely feel that. It's the emotional pain, I can't handle it. I know I told you that I was fine from Failsafe, but I'm not. I just can't keep it bottled up, I can't be strong." Dick said before starting to sob more, and Bruce and Alfred felt their hearts break. They've seen Dick at his most vulnerable before, yes they have. But this, this was a new type of vulnerable that they've never seen.

"Dick, what else is bothering you?" Bruce Asked, and Dick sighed.

"Zucco escaped Prison again." He said, at that, Bruce growled. Wasn't it enough his sons birthday was coming up?!? No, his families murderer just had to break out of prison.

"We're gonna put him back behind bars were he belongs, don't worry." Bruce Said to his son, and then he had Alfred bandage up his hands.

"Come on, I've got patrol. I want you to stay behind today, work on the Bat computer if you'd like, just stay here ok?" Bruce Asked, and Dick nodded.