twenty - five

the door bell rings before i could ask another question. "huh? who else came?" sehun gasps, "is it baekhyun? are you guys doing something risque?" "it's food." i sit up quickly running to the door.

i run down the steps towards the gate. "thank you." i smile looking at the guy who held a piercing gaze. i try to grab it, but he keeps holding onto it. "excuse me.." i mumble. "ah sorry." he smirks handing it to me. i close the gate quickly. i run back into the house. that guy gave me the creeps. i shiver and am back in safety with sehun.

"sehun you won't believe it. that delivery man was-" i scream as someone grabs me. "where's sehun." i fuss kicking the person. "he's gone." i freeze at the voice. slowly i turn around, shaking. "baekhyun? is it really you?"

"yeah." he laughs letting me go. i sit down on the floor and begin to cry. "oh no sooah it was just a prank!" baekhyun peddles. i sob out heavily and into my arms that sat on top of my knees. sehun groans pushing baekhyun away. "i told you it wasn't a good idea idiot."

sehun consoles me, calming my weak heart. "sooah you're fine now alright." sehun backs away from me, but i jump back onto him like a lost puppy. "sehun, i'm going to kill you and baekhyun." i mumble into his shoulder. "go ahead, but please stop crying you're getting snot all over my hoody." sehun pushes me away again.

sehun, baekhyun, and i eat the food together. there was an awkward atmosphere after the prank.

we play mario kart eight after eating, the atmosphere lightened up a bit, but i was very cautious now. i can't live without kyungsoo. i think over and over again.