Chapter 55 - O'Death

Mazen

The Bullhead tattooed with the White Fang's Red Beowulf roars across the ocean, with significantly less people inside of it now. Corsac is sat down inside of the cockpit, with cold and rather saddened eyes. The death of his brother has hit him hard, and the fact he left his hanging body behind truly shows his loyalties really do come down to his own selfish nature. Mazen is knelt down inside of the troop bay of the aircraft with multiple crates that they collected from the Radar Station. His Chainsword leant down on the chairs behind him.

He stands tall, staring at the many crates and he walks towards where Corsac is currently sat, his hands holding onto the joysticks that help steer the craft. Mazen grasps his hand onto the back of his seat, staring out at the sea that stretches out before their very eyes, and Corsac's eyes slightly turn when he senses the presence of the High Leader. "I do hope all the lives we lost were worth the trouble it took to get those crates." Corsac speaks with his deep growling voice, angry over the loss of his younger twin brother. Mazen slightly looks at him but keeps his head mostly facing the stretched out sea before them.

Mazen sighs, walking away from the cockpit as he looks at the twelve crates that they managed to get aboard this ship before the chaos followed in that Chamber. "As do I, Corsac...as do I." He agrees, talking a crowbar and stabbing it into the box, pushing down with all his might to detach the lid of the wooden crate. The crate's lid breaks off with the ping of the lock and hinge shattering from the action. Mazen drops the metal tool onto the clang, and he peers into the box.

Corsac looks back at him, seeing what he pulls out from inside. Mazen chuckles menacingly, holding a backpack that the Seeker's wear to move at supersonic speeds, all it requires is Electrical Dust to be loaded into it. "With this tech, though – our forces will be able to challenge the Acolytes...and those damned Huntsmen in the middle of this war." Mazen states, setting the backpack onto the crate again as he walks over to him again.

Although, Corsac does not appear to share the same enthusiasm, he just stares out at the distance again with pain in his eyes. Mazen is not blind, he can tell when someone is feeling down over a certain loss, and watching his brother die like that was enough reason for Corsac to be angry, and sad. "Corsac...your brother will not die in vain...our cause will save the Faunus from what is coming." Mazen promises, and he chuckles at the High Leader's promise.

"Adam said the same thing about when Ilia died." Corsac tells him, and Mazen stares straight at him. The huge man sighs, scratching the back of his head exposed since his mask is no helmet. Then his words send a chill down Corsac's spine.

"Adam was weak." Mazen states, causing him to turn.

"What?" Corsac questions – Corsac Albain never really liked Adam or trusted him, but he respected the man for what he fought for. And in his eyes, Adam returned back to the fold after trying to betray their own cause. That is enough reason for the Last Albain to put some respect on the Bull Faunus. But clearly, Mazen does not share the same feelings towards him, as he walks over to the gear that they acquired.

"He let his obsession over Blake Belladonna cloud his judgement, and because of that it got him killed. He could have never lead the Faunus to a better tomorrow." He states, looking back at Corsac, and the Albain does not disagree.

"Yes, but he was still fighting for the future of the Faunus." Corsac defends, but Mazen guffaws at that, opening another crate with the Crowbar he picked back up, barely even struggling to pop the wooden lid from the hinges.

"Do you really think he chased after Blake Belladonna because he wanted to help the Faunus? Do you think he personally lead the attack on Beacon Academy because of the White Fang's march to bring equality?" Mazen questions, as he looks inside, pushing some high tech rifles, armour and schematics for Juggernaut Exo-Suits, and many other things buried in there. Along with caches of Dust mined from that chasm that his chamber was connected to. "His mind was solely focused on getting back at a single girl that dumped him – I don't know about you but the boy was fooled by love." He scoffs.