Lets go to a wedding pt 1

hey hey! i always start the chapters like that maybe i should switch it up a bit? ehh i dont know anywayyyysss we are totally getting to the end of this book!. i would of updated earlier but my brother got home from Australia and bought me a beautiful bracelet and i wanted to spend time with him because i havent seen him in like agessss meaning like two weeks so i missed him. 

ANYWAYS! here is the update and like i said last chapter this chapter would skip a month ahead sooooooo yeaaah dont hate on me or get confused with moi! 

i think you guys will enjoy this chapter becuase there is big news coming up so enjoy this and sorry for any mistakes i make!!!

enjoy :* 

I woke up the next morning and rolled onto my side to hug Hunter who wasn't there, I frowned and got out of bed slowly trying to avoid the stinging pain in my stomach. I pulled on a vest and a pair of booty shorts and made my way slowly out of our bedroom to look for Hunter. When I got closer to the stairs I could smell frying food and smiled to myself as I slowly made my way down the stairs into the kitchen to see Hunter by the oven in only a pair of boxers. Everytime he reached over to grab something to put into the pan his back muscles flexed and showed the definition of all his muscles, I tip toed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back “ morning baby” I whispered into his back and he chuckled sending vibrations through his body “ you were meant to stay in bed so you could have breakfast in bed” I smiled into his back “ well I'm up now, lets have breakfast on the porch outside”. Hunter turned around and picked me up and cradled me into his chest “ I'm so glad we're home Ember” I laughed “ so am I, we can finally start our lives as a married couple”.

1 month later!

“GUYS COME ON WE WILL MISS THE PLANE” I screamed across the warehouse to the guys who were messing about with all their lugage, yes it was the time, the time when Hunter and the guys and I all made our way to England to go and “support” Lucy at her wedding. Ty had recently come back from australia with his soon to be wife, yes he proposed to her and she's actually coming with us to England, Ty didn't want to leave her alone. Maria is a nice women and very pretty she had dark skin and long brown her and her eyes were the brightest green I had ever seen, we talk a bit I haven't got to know her much in all honesty but I've been busy with Hunter and preparing for our baby. YES! I said it Hunter and I are having our first child we found out a week ago and since then both of us can't stop smiling, Annie knows and is coming to visit with Xavier after we get back from England. Xavier told me the other night whilst I was on the phone to him telling him about the news that Annie and him are dating!, lets just say I screamd so loudly and Hunter came running int thinking that something had happened but I was just so excited that Xavier had finally found a girl.

Arms wrapped around my waist and Hunters warm breath fanned onto my neck “ lets leave” he whispered into my ear making a shiver go down my spine “ we got to get the guys to hurry up first” I said “Guys, if you don't hurry up you wont be coming” Hunter shounted making the guys grab their bags and run out of the warehouse to their cars. I no longer get the pain in my stomach when walking and the doctor said everything is fine, and the baby will be healthy from what he can see.

I grabbed my suitcase and Hunters hand and pulled him towards the door “ I'm pretty excited to see Angie again, we havent seen her in three weeks” Hunter just shook his head at me “ That isn't even that long Ember” I gasped “ it is very long, just think in those three weeks Ty got engaged, we're having a baby and Xavier got into a realationship” Hunter lowered his head “ okay maybe you're right” I laughed “ I am right, now lets goooo, I want to see this bitch at her wedding and its in a couple of days it take ten hours to get there”. Hunter and I finally got out the door and all the guys cars had left accept Tys and Maria's, they were standing by the car smiling at each other “ Come on love birds we are going to be late” I shouted across the parking lot and Ty just flipped me the bird and kissed Maria on the nose and opened the car door for her. I looked over at Hunter and burst out laughing “ you would think they just began dating wouldn't you?” he nodded his head “ I think he will be like that for a while” I groaned “ well as soon as this little boy starts to grow and mummy's hormones kick in he better stop” Hunter laughed and opened the car door “ oh how I am excited to see mummy's bump grow”.