My love for you

hey babies!!! I'm back and here is a new chapter!, so lately a lot has happened in my life but writting will take my mind off things and i didnt want to make you guys wait and stuff. 

so i will be updating again and i will be updating my other books to which i havent since like may... i know bad right?. anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter im sorry if its a bit of a filler but stuff will happen! i jsut dont want to rush into it. 

this book will most likely be like thirty chapters long, i may make another book after this but I'm not quite sure what do you think? let me know :D

anyway enjoy and sorry for any mistakes i kind of just randomly decided to update today, i was just like led in bed and i was looking at my laptop and was like you know what im going to update today!.

here you go loveliessss :*

I slid Ember into my car and started to drive back to the warehouse where I knew the guys would now be with all the bodies, Ember wasn’t saying anything and was just staring out the window and I wasn't quite sure what was wrong with her. I tightened my grip onto the steering wheel and sighed “ Ember, what's wrong?” she shook her head and carried on looking out the window, I reached my arm over and grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers and squeezed it reassuringly “ Ember, you can talk to me”.

Embers pov

“Ember, you can talk to me” Hunter said as he grabbed my hand, I smiled looking out the window. I turned my head to look at him and smiled at his concentrating face when he drove, sometimes I wish it was when we first met I didn't have a care in the world and Hunter and I were having fun together. Then Axe got in the way and now its the Los Rios, all the things I thought were harmless as a young teenager have come back to haunt me and now I've not only put myself in danger but my husband and his gang. Would it be better if Hunter and I never met?, I mean then it wouldn’t matter if I was killed by the Los rios because no one would love me and then I wouldn’t be hurting anyone. On the other hand, I couldn't imagine my life with out Hunter, I love everything about him.. his tattoos, his personality, the way he cares for me. Everything about him I love.

I bought my self out of my thoughts and squeezed Hunters hand just like he did to me “ I was thinking about what it would be like if I never met you and I couldn’t imagine my life with out you” I said “ but then if we never did meet, you wouldn’t be in this situation and I would be on my own so it wouldn’t matter if I was killed by Axe and James or even the Los Rios”. Hunter was silent for a couple of seconds and he quickly looked over at me “ Ember, you have affected my life in the best possible way, I love the danger you bought to me, I love that you are this hot feisty women that could take down any man in a couple of seconds, I love that you're my wife and I can call you mine. I don’t care about all of this all I care about is having you with me and one day us starting our family and having little Embers and Hunters running around calling you mom and me dad”.

Hunter finished his speech and I could feel the tears in my eyes “ Hunter, promise me you will never leave me” I whispered “ only if you promise never to leave me or doubt my love for you” he replied, I wiped the single tear away from my eye and lent over to his ear and whispered “ I promise” I felt his smiled “ I promise you Ember”. I kissed him on the cheek and lent back into my seat and looked back out the window, I watched as the buildings started to become more dense and more lights started to appear on more people, the amount of cars and all the rushing. Back in England It was never like this, it was busy but it wasn’t always a rush people would have manors and say sorry here they're all to busy trying to get to work. Hunter drove past the buildings and rushing people towards the warehouse, apparently I need to see the doctor but I think I'm fine I wasn’t hurt that much, yeah I know I hit my head and forgot about Hunter for a bit but I'm fine now right?.