Lets have a baby

hey hey! here is another upate! we are slowly coming to and end of this book buuuuut! i have a plan for a thrid book! and i think that i will be writting it! so yeah! 

omg they're could of been like a major issue becuase earlier my laptop fucked up on me and broke! it wouldn't turn on or anything so like i started singing one direction to it becuase that was the music i was playing and it turned on! i was like yaaay 

anyway i did the update! sorry for any mistakes i get carried away and forget to check! :3

enjoy! 

Hunter walked into the room and smiled at me "its nice to see you standing up" I laughed "its good to be standing up, i hated laying in that bed", I walked over to Hunter and hugged him tightly " lets get going, I'm hungry" Hunter chuckled into my neck making a shiver go down my spine. I pulled away from Hunter and grabbed my bag from the bed and opened it to see I had everything with me " we just got to get my pills for the pain... which isn't really there" I said to Hunter grabbing the door handle and opening the door. Hunter and I closed the door behind us and begun walking down the hall to the main ward where all the doctors were, I pushed the door open and the same Doctor from earlier came running over "Miss, I really don't think it's a good idea for you to leave".

I sighed and let go of Hunters hand " It's my choice in what I do, I'm leaving today and I will get all the care I need at home” she sighed in annoyance “ very well we will get your medication, but if the pain gets any worse or you start to bleed from the bandages come back to Hospital straight away” I smiled “ I will”. The doctor walked away and I smiled at Hunter “ I don't like her much I'm glad I'm leaving here” he laughed “ I knew you would say that, let's get you home miss picky” I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek “ you love me” this time he rolled his eyes at me “ do I?” he questioned and I laughed “ I can leave if you want?”. Hunter grabbed my around my hips and lifted me up into the air and kissed me on the nose “ you will never leave me” he said and I blushed “ I couldn't leave you baby, I love you too much”. Hunter placed me back onto my feet and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hallway to the doctor and grabbed the medication before leaving the hospital, I saw Hunters car right by the entrance and smiled “ I'm so glad you parked right here, you probably would have had to carry me if you parked further away I do have a little pain” I said grabbing a hold of the car door handle.

I got into the car slowly and hissed at the slight pain in my stomach “ are you okay?” Hunter asked worried, I nodded at him “ yeah, its just a little sting. Can we get food now?” I asked Hunter who chuckled at my tummy rumbling “ yeah, I bet you're dying for a mcdonald's” I nodded my head enthusiastically “ I really am, it's felt like years since I last had one”. Hunter started the car and reversed out of the parking space and drove out of the hospital heading towards the nearest mcdonald's, I reached over to the stereo and turned it on and the song Animals by maroon 5 came blaring through the speakers and I smiled and started to sing along loudly “ BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT” I screamed making Hunter laugh his head off “BUT WE'RE GUNNA GET ALONG WHEN I'M INSIDE YOU” I carried on singing and Hunter just laughed “ you are such a bad singer Ember” he laughed and I pouted like a little kid “ but baby this song is for you” I winked and he gulped “ should I prey on you?” I winked and he nodded and I laughed “ later boy”.

Hunter pulled into the mcdonald's and I smiled brightly and the big bright 'M' “ I want a banana milkshake a big mac and a chicken legend and a smartie mcflurry and a bottle of water” Hunter looked at me and shook his head “ you sure you want all of that?” I nodded my head “ yes, yes I am I could of died let me enjoy all this food and worry about getting fat later also I need to book a seating for a tattoo” I said “ I knew you would want a tattoo to cover that scar up, you can't get one just yet though you need to let it heal before you can get one otherwise you could give yourself ink poisoning” I laughed “ you know that tattoo on my back of the angel?” he nodded “ that hadn't heeled and I got a tattoo to cover the scar I'm still alive” his mouth fell open “ I didn't even know you got that as a cover up” he said shocked and I laughed “ lets get some food and I will explain what happened” he smiled and parked the car “ okay sure, lets get you your food”.