The wedding

so my little chums, Emily decided to do a sequel to The English badgirl and the American badboy.

i am so excited about writting this becuase i really loved the characters :3 

i hoep you enjoy it just as much as the first one, but i recommend if you haven't already read the first one then i would do so before you read this one as it will make so much more sence if you knew the plot of the last one.

finally enjoy this chapter and make sure you add it your libarys to find out when i update.

also leave comments because i really like getting feed back on my storys or you could private message me, i pretty much reply all the time like straight away... unless I'm at school becuase  et no internet connectection.

anywho, i hope you enjoy it just as much as i will enjoy writting it.

Enjoy :*

Hunter and I have been together 3 years now, during those years my parents business boomed and we were currently one of the top 3 best businesses in America. Hunter was running the gang still and landed him self a job for one of the most well known gun businesses in America. I can remember when he came home and told me he couldn't wipe the smiled off his face. There is also one other thing that happened a year after the whole axe and James crisis.... Hunter Proposed!. As soon as he asked me I said yes we decided that we would wait a couple of years and well today is our big day!.

I couldn't explain how nervous I was right now I would be walking down the isle in just an hour!, of course my dad wasn't here to walk me down the isle so I have my new friend I made at work walking me down the isle. At the moment the beautician was doing my hair she had already finished doing my make up, when she asked me what I wanted I said I want the natural look with an edge.. you all know me I like the bad girl look. I never left Hunter's gang I’m still in it and still go to the meetings, I just don't do as much as I'm working at the business. I was more of the person who went there when I was needed like a few weeks ago I got a call from Hunter saying that he needed my help when he actually wanted to hug and kiss me, I thought it was pretty cute.

The lady finished my hair which was is a simple bun with a few strands of hair framing my face, my make up was natural but it had a thick line of eye liner with a flick giving the edge I wanted “ thank you, it looks amazing” I said getting up from my chair and grabbing my dress from the hook on the wall and walking out of the room and into the changing room. My dress was a simple white dress that had jewels encrusted around the breasts, I didn't want one that was to over the top because I didn't want to look tacky like some brides.

I pulled the dress on but needed help with zipping it up as the zip was at the back and my arms aren’t that long, I grabbed my phone and clicked onto Rachel's contact she was one of the women I met a work. Rachel was about 60 years old and she was like a mother to me “Hello?” Rachel said down the phone “ Hey Rachel can you come help me do my dress up, I can't get the zip up” I heard her laughing “ Okay darling I'm on my way” I smiled and hung up. Hunter and I decided we would get married in England where we could invite Angie, we love her so much we didn't want her to miss out on our wedding and well she couldn't afford to go over to America so we wont over to her. I was also glad we were getting married in my home country, I always said I wanted a wedding in England and no where else.

There was a knock at the door and Rachel popped her head through the door and smiled at me “ Oh Ember darling you look beautiful” I smiled “ thanks Rachel, could you get my zip please?” she chuckled “ sure darling” I smiled and she came fully into the room and grabbed the zip and zipped it up. I looked over at the clock and I only had to wait 10 more minuets before I was getting married to the man I am stupidly and crazily in love with. Rachel took a seat on the sofa and smiled at me “ I'm sure you parents would be so proud of you” I sighed, no they wouldn't I thought in my head I was one of the reasons they are dead. It still hurts to think that I was a cause to my parents death but I had to get over it and move on in my life, there will always be a part of me that is missing but I know where ever they are they will be proud of what I made their business become.