Don't leave please

hey hey as you can see i have a new cover this book as well! and its by the same girl who made the one for my other book so i would like to say a huge thanks to her WolfKiaxxxcx, they're amazing covers!.

enjoy this chapter!!! :)

sorry for any mistakes!

I left Ty and Xavier standing there and walked over to the young man “ is she alright?” I asked hopeful, he smiled “ she will be just fine, here injury’s are very serious and she wont be able to leave the hospital for a couple of months. Ember is one lucky women and has a lot of fight in her, we lost her twice during surgery but she pulled through. She will have some scarring but not much as we got a plastic surgeon to sew the rounds so the scarring is minimal. The nurses are cleaning her up right now and you will be able to see her in a bit, but I must warn you she doesn’t look the best at the moment and she isn't awake and show might not wake up for a few hours, her body is weak and needs time to heal its self so give her time.”

words couldn't describe how happy I felt right now even though they nearly lost her twice she is still here, “ thank you so much, the paramedic said she had broken bones does she?” I asked “ yes she does, five broken ribs and her nose is broke in two places but we've put it back into place and the ribs will heal on there own, that’s another reason why she is staying in hospital for a while because we can give her all the medication she needs to numb any pain that she's in” I nodded my head and thanked him for everything he has done and walked back over to Ty and Xavier smiling. I stood where I was just a few minuets again and let out I sigh of relief “ she’s going to be okay” I said smiling like a creep, yeah I I can't help in my wife is still alive and after all that pain she went through and all that beating. Ty patted my shoulder and Xavier smiled “ I'm going to tell the men that shes alright, I'll be back in a sec” I nodded my head “wait!” I said to Ty “ yeah?” he asked “ are all of the gangs here?” I asked confused, he nodded his head “ well they wanted to know if she's okay and well they wanted to come to the hospital but I said they had to wait in the car park because one hospital ward couldn't fit over 100 men in” I laughed and he shook his head “ crazy boys, I'll see you in a few” I waved him off and turned to Xavier who was smirking.

I raised an eyebrow at him “what?” I asked “ nothing” he replied, I sighed “ seriously what is it?” I asked “ just you, I can tell how much you Love Ember, she use to tell me how she would never love anyone and then there’s you, I've never seen her so happy with someone” I smirked “ she was one hard girl to get, you know I had to pester that girl!” he laughed “ she was always like that and now she doesn’t even look at anyone else apart from you”. Ty came running back onto the ward “ Hunter the men are coming up here, they didn't take no for an answer and...” Ty didn't even get to finish his sentence because a heard of men came in through the door like a wave running towards me and enclosing me in one large group hug cheering “ she’s okay!” they were shouting at the top of their lungs “ Ember is okay”. I started laughing “ Guys, do you really think it was a good idea to all come up here?” they laughed and Robert stepped forward “ well we had to hear the news from you and we kinda wanted to see her” I laughed “ let me see her first then you guys can go in a few at the time, she isn't awake yet but you can see her, she is connected to the machines and wont be looking the best after what happened today but you can still see her, even though there’s over a hundred of you”.

Doctors and nurses were looking over at us and their eyes popped as soon as I mentioned there being over a hundred of them and some of the younger nurses were drooling over some of them and no surprise my men were giving them the eyes back, yes I got some players in my gang but what’s a group of friends with out the player?. The young doctor from earlier came back and called my name and I had to push through all of the men to get to him “ sorry about this, they wanted to see if Ember was okay” he laughed “ she seems very popular, where did they all come from?” he asked “ Ember owns the third largest company world wide and they work for her, they say she’s a really nice boss and makes everyone feel welcome and well they wanted to come see her some of them have got the plane to new York just to see her” he smiled “ she’s an amazing women then” I nodded my head at him “ yeah she is, when can I see her?” he smiled “ now, she's in that room there” I smiled “ boys, wait there I want to see my wife before all of you do” they laughed and smiled.