Zeno?

yes I'm a huge bitch and ahvent updated in forever ago!. but i have my reasons! so i had shit loads of mock exams and then i had real exams and then it was my birthday and i totally got one direction tickets so i was thinking about that for like three weeks and let me tell all of you 1D fans that havent seen them live!, they were out of this fucking world amazing!, like seriously i was screaming my ass off!. 

anyway here is the update that you have all been waiting for.. ( i think you have been waiting for it) 

i hope you enjoy it i knows its not long but common! i gotta get back in my routine guys!

enjoy my lovelies :*

The next morning I woke up to Hunter kissing my neck and whispering “ wake up Ember” in my ear, I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips quickly “ morning handsome, how did you sleep?” he chuckled “ that's a new one, and I slept ver well” I smiled and sat up from the chairs. I stretched my arms out and sighed “ we better start driving or we will never get to Zeno” Hunter nodded his head “ okay, I will get out clothes. No arguments today” I smiled “ of course not, I hate arguing with you”. Hunter opened the car door and jumped out and closed it behind him, I sighed when my belly rumbled … how could I forget that Hunter and I haven't eaten properly in a few days. I reached forward and opened the car door “ Hunter we need to stop and get some food!” I heard Hunter laugh and his voice “ you sound like a crazed Hungry lady Ember”. I smiled to myself and shouted back “ why do you bully me Hunter?”.

The car boot shut and I heard Hunter running round to the side, I quickly dived back into the car and got under the covers and hid away from Hunter. A huge weight came crashing down onto me and the covers were pulled away from my head and Hunter was smiling down at me “ what did you say?” I smirked “ I said why do you bully me?”. Hunters mouth dropped and I laughed “ is this bullying?” Hunter said, I raised my eyebrow at him and then his hands lifted up and started to tickle me. I started to kick and thrash trying to get away from Hunters hands that were tickling my body all over, “HUNTER” I screamed through my forced laughs yet Hunter didn't stop.

Whilst I was trying to get away from Hunters hands Hunter was sat on top of me laughing his ass off, I kicked out once more and hit Hunter in the face and he stopped. I sat up quickly and Hugged Hunter “Hunter I am so sorry are you okay?” I asked in a panicked voice, Hunter groaned and lifted his face from his hands and blood was pouring from his nose “ Oh shit Hunter I am so sorry”. I reached into the front of the car and grabbed a packet of tissues from the glove box and passed them to Hunter “ Hunter I am so so sorry, I'm such a bad wife”. Hunter started to chuckle “ Ember, its okay it was kind of my fault for tickling you anyway, I never knew you would be so violent” I sighed but smiled at him “ you know, I love you so much right?” Hunter grinned at me and nodded his head “ Of course I do, and I know you know that I love you so much”.

After Hunter cleaned himself up we got dressed and started to make our long day of driving “Hunter, remember you said after 12 hours of me driving you will swap with me?” I said whilst looking at the cars in front of me. Hunter didn't reply to me so I just sighed and turned towards Hunter and saw that he was asleep, I groaned and turned back to the road. I guess I know how he feels now when I fall asleep on our plane journeys, I mean why would I stay up on a long plane journey when I can sleep?; I mean who would want to stay awake and have the annoying people wondering around asking you constantly if you would like a drink or something. As you can tell I’m not the one for someone constantly asking me things you know how annoying that is?, its like being a fourteen year old and your mom asking you to do something you just have a huge fit and scream.

I decided that I wouldn't wake Hunter up as I did give him a nose bleed, so as a good wife I will let him have some extra sleep whilst I try and get to New York as quick as possible. I need to get to Zeno as quick as possible so I can get that key and then meet Xavier, that way Hunter and I can get rid of this gang as quick as possible and return back to our lives in California and finally settle down and start to have children. Hunters always saying that he wants a girl first I on the other hand want a boy, I know most mothers say this but I want my son to protect my daughter so she is safe from any bullies... not that she will get bullied as Hunter and I may just give their parents a little letter. I'm actually really excited to have Hunters children, I wouldn't tell him that though because he would call me soppy and he and I both know that I am not soppy one bit …. maybe just a little but you have to keep that quite. Whilst I was driving I noticed this odd car just a few cars behind me, I thought I recognised it from somewhere but I wasn't so sure, last time I saw a car like that it was... XAVIERS!. I quickly pulled off onto the hard shoulder and turned the car off which woke Hunter up with a start “Ember!, what are you doing?” I laughed “ if that black car pulls over behind us I know that It will be Xavier, his car is identical to that one” Hunter just shook his head and rubbed his tired eyes.

Just as I thought the car pulled up behind me and Xavier popped out, I pushed the car door open and jumped down from the car and walked towards Xavier. Xavier was a very good looking man but not as good looking as Hunter, Xavier had dirty blonde hair and a lot of stumble, he was about 6ft and always wore black...actually black was the only thing he would have; all his cars were black, his clothes and even his furniture in his house!. When I stood in front of Xavier he let gave me a grin “ I haven't seen you in a while, and I was hoping I wouldn't” I laughed “ I was hoping that to, to be honest with you. Anyway how come you are here I was meant to be getting the key off Zeno and then calling you” Xavier frowned “ about Zeno, the Mexicans got him so I have got the key and my men and following shorty behind me and should be here any minute”. I ran my hands down my face and let out a large sigh “ we needed Zeno how did they even know about him?, do you think they know about my plans?” Xavier shook his head at me “ what I heard Zeno had got himself in some trouble with them a few years back, and well I guess this is his punishment”.

How could Zeno die?, he was one of the main people for my plan. Now that he is gone there is no point travelling to the centre of New York anymore, I just need to get to that cabin and get the supplies and get to the warehouse “ right okay, I will go to the Cabin and get the supply’s, you take your men to the warehouse and I will message you when Hunter and I are on our way. Once I get there the plan will go into action so get all your men ready” Xavier nodded his head quickly and did this little salute thing, I turned away from Xavier and headed back towards the car where Hunter was sat. I pulled open the car door and hopped inside “ Zeno's dead, change of plan we're going straight the cabin and then to the warehouse and that’s when everything should fall into place” I spoke clearly to Hunter and started to car and pulled back onto the freeway, “ how did he die?” I sighed “ Xavier told me he himself and got in some trouble with them and that’s what his punishment was, I guess we will never know all the details of what went down but this shows us that they have no feelings or remorse and will do anything to get back at people”.

On the way to the cabin I couldn't get the thought out of my head that Zeno was dead, I mean he was one of my closest friends well a long distance friendship. If the Los Rios can do that to Zeno what will they do to me?, I did kill a few of his men! What happens if they try and get Hunter? I could never live with myself!. The last bit of the car journey was in complete silence neither Hunter or I were speaking, I guess you could feel the atmosphere change when got back into the car. I guess I have to admit to myself that I am actually freaking about this now, I don't know what could happen to me or Hunter and its scaring me.. it really is and I'm not sure if I’m going to live anymore...

okay so i hope you enjoyed that small chapter, yeah i guess you could say it was kind of a filler but who cares!

sorry for anymistakes i have made and my crappy punctuation!, im sorry but we all suck at something and my thing is punctuation!

anyway my lovelies please 

vote/comment/share and follow and give me some support for Hunter and Ember!

if you have any ideas for this story or whatever just comment or message me and i may use them! becuase tbh right now i kinda have no idea where to go.... BUT IF YOU DO HAVE IDEA HUNTER AND EMBER ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!

now we have that cleared up 

Emilyyy :*