Hotel

here's another chapter to my storyy guyyysss, i hope you enjoy ittt :* 

sorry for any mistakes 

Ryan and John looked over at me and smiled “ so our plan might sound a little crazy, but we think this is the only way this will look real” I smiled “ okay carry on”, John and Ryan walked over to me and grabbed me by the arms and dragged me away “ Oi!, where do you think your taking my wife?” Hunter shouted across the warehouse. Ryan and John laughed “ you have one protective Husband Ember” I grinned “ you could say that, but he's a massive sweety”. Ryan opened a door into a small office and took a seat behind the desk and John just stood next to him, “ Okay so here's the plan”...

Ryan and John explained everything to me and I agreed that it was the best idea and it seems realistic, I got up from the chairs and waved at Ryan and John before I left the small office and went to find Hunter to tell him the plans. If I'm going to tell the truth I know Hunter wont agree with the at all, he's already worried about my safety as it is!. When I walked back into the centre of the warehouse all of the men had gone and only Hunter and Xavier were left inside, both men were laughing their asses off at I'm not quite sure what but It was nice to see Hunter laughing with someone other than me. In some ways Hunter and Xavier were quite similar, not in looks but personality when I first met Xavier he was cocky and well violent; Hunter was cocky I wouldn't quite say violent but he wasn't afraid to fight anyone. Xavier noticed me and I bought my finger up to my lip signalling him to be quite, I tip toed across the floor and jumped onto Hunters back covering his eyes “ GUESS WHO?” I shouted at the top of my lungs making my voice echo across the warehouse.

Hunter jumped and I laughed “ awhh baby did I scare you?” Hunter laughed and hoisted me up further onto his back “ lets go to a hotel, and you can tell me what’s going on” I wrapped my arms around Hunters neck and put my face into his neck and started to bite it “ okay Mr Parker”. Hunter groaned and I laughed into his neck and kissed it leaving a Hickey behind “ take me to the car” I said to Hunter, I waved at Xavier “ I will see you tomorrow!” Xavier just smiled and walked away... Xavier has always been closed off. Hunter walked out of the warehouse and over to the car “ Xavier's a nice dude , he needs to get him self a girl though” I nodded my head in agreement but realised Hunter couldn't see me “ yeah he does!, I think a women is what he needs. That’s certainly what you needed” Hunter dropped me onto the ground and turned around fast and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into his hard chest., Hunter lent his head on top of my head “ you are certainly what I needed Ember, you helped me” I looked up over my eye lashes at Hunter and smiled “ I needed you too Hunter, but I kind of also need a comfy bed and food” Hunter chuckled “ I need that too actually, lets find a hotel?”.

Hunter and I got into the range rover and started to drive through the New York roads that were getting busier by the hour, I was to bothered about what hotel we stayed in as long as it wasn't scabby. Hunter pulled over to this hotel that was on the side of a busy road I grabbed my purse and Hunter grabbed his wallet “ lets go see if they will give us a room” I laughed “ Hunter they will give us a room this is one of my parents hotels” his mouth formed an o shape and I laughed “ come on big boy, I'm hungry” he shook his head at me “ you are full of surprises you know that right?”. I shrugged and hopped out the car and walked round to the boot and grabbed my suit cases and started wheeling them to the front of my hotel. Hunter followed shortly behind me dragging his suit cases behind him, of course he didn't have as many as me and he packed my bags!.

I walked up to the counter and the lady at the desks mouth fell and she got up from her seat and stuck her arm out at me , I reached forward and shook her hand “ Miss Parker, we were not expecting you here” I smiled “ yeah, well Hunter and I were in New York and well I thought I should come check out some of my hotels” the lady smiled at me “ it's so nice to finally meet the lady that owns such an amazing business” I smiled at her “ thank you so much, expect your pay to go up”. I looked at the girls name tag and it read Nicola, Nicola's mouth fell open and she started to get tears in her eyes “ you don't know how much that will help me, I'm struggling at the moment with money” I raised an eyebrow at her “ what do you mean?” she shook her head at me “ I shouldn't bother you with my problems”. I waved her off “ you! Over there” I shouted at a young boy stood around “ Come over here and man the desk” he looked at me disgustedly and shook his head no, I walked over to the boy and got in his face “ if you want to keep your job I expect you to listen to listen to me do you even know who I am?” he shook his head no “ no I don't, who are you?” I smirked “ well young boy, I'm the owner of Kemp properties” the young boys mouth fell and he ran straight over to the desk.

I walked back over to Nicola “ come on, walk with me. Hunter deal with that boy and get us a room” Hunter laughed and nodded his head, before Hunter left he kissed me on the cheek and whispered that he loved me in my ear “ I love you too”. Hunter walked over to the front desk and I turned to Nicola “ where is the restaurant?”. Nicola led me to the restaurant “ sit” I said to Nicola when we found a seat “ okay tell me what’s happening?”.

yeah i know it kind of ended weirdly but you guys are going to have to wait until i update again!.. which wont be long im saying a couple of days at the most!.

make sure you vote/comment/share and follow it means a lot to me guys espically getting comments!.

Emilly :*