So that's how you proposed!

hey hey! so i didnt update yesterday because i was sick! yup my sister gave me the sickness bug so i was sick in my bin at 2 in the morning which wasnt nice!. so anyway apart from that im good now!. i had like a major issue today so i have school again in like 2 more weeks and like i bought my school skirt right? and its to fucking big like i got my size and everything and its to big! im so annoyed like have i lost weight or whatever because its to big! so now i have to return it and get another -_- stuupad!.

anyway enough about my skirt enjoy this chapter i think you guys will enjoy this chapter its about Hunter and Embers proposal! ;) 

enjoy and sorry if there are any mistakes i've been making so many mistakes in this chapter no clue why! 

I walked back into the hospital to go apologise to the guys for freaking out at them, I should of controlled myself and my anger. I walked through the wards and got into the lift to the floor Ember was on, when I got out of the lift I saw all my men and Xavier standing there looking like lost puppy’s “ Hey guys, I'm sorry about earlier” I said Ty smiled “ its alright Hunter, we understand why you snapped. The doctors aren’t to happy about the dents in the wall though” I laughed “ I will give them money to fix them”.

The guys slowly left after they gave me a hug and wished Ember the best, soon enough it was just Ty, Xavier and I waiting for Ember to come out of surgery again. Hours and hours passed and Ember wasn't out still don’t you think they could get someone to inform me on what’s going on instead of making me wait like a lost puppy. Xavier had left a while ago because he has some business to attend to so it was just Ty and I now, he had fallen asleep ages ago and the ward was becoming more and more quiet as it became the early hours of the morning, every time I closed my eyes I could see the image of Ember's lifeless body hanging from that man's arms and her screams echoing in my ears, I don’t think that will ever leave if she doesn’t come back to me.

The hours continued and I couldn’t take it anymore I got up from my seat and walked towards the night nurse who was keeping an eye on all of the other patients on the ward, I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around “ hi, can I help you sir?” she asked checking me out “ yes I want to know what’s happening to my wife who was rushed into surgery hours ago” she nodded her head “ let me just go ask on of the doctors” I smiled and thanked her before leaning against the wall waiting for her to return. I took a deep breath and sighed my eyes hurt from the lack of sleep and the crying “sir” was called and I looked up to see the nurse stood there “ well?” I asked “ she's still in surgery, I got told they found the bleeding and they stopped it they're just sewing up everything else up and giving her a blood transfusion because of all the blood she lost, she will be out soon” I thanked her and walked back over to Ty and kicked him in the leg “wake up” I whisper shouted “what” he yawned “ Ember should be out soon” I beamed, Ty smiled back at me and stretched his arms up “ that’s good, I'm glad I would of missed her so much if she died” I nodded my head “ so would I, I don't think I could handle my anger anymore”.

Ty and I talked for a while about his current girlfriend who he quotes thinks is “the one” and how he is going to propose “ so how are you going to do it then?” I asked and he shrugged “ I don't know, how did you do it?” I smiled and remembered the day I proposed to Ember. It wasn't one of those really public ones or anything it was just us two and I was so nervous, Ember decided it would be a good idea if we go on holiday to Scotland because she really wanted to go and look at all the sites, and I secretly wanted to go but I wouldn't tell her that. We were planning on staying for 3 weeks so we had enough time to look around properly and look at all the different places, the whole time I was carrying the ring in my coat pocket because I wasn't quite sure when the right time was; I mean she was so lost in the beautiful views she forgot I was there practically. One day we decided to go climbing together and go see what we could find without being stopped by tour guides, so we were climbing and walked along these hills and we found a waterfall and Ember fell in love with it and she took so many pictures of it, she even took a picture of us together in front of it smiling. So anyway we stayed there till the evening and the sun was setting over the waterfall and then I thought it was the right time to do it. Whilst Ember was looking at the waterfall one last time I got behind her and got onto one knee and took a deep breath before I asked Ember to turn around, Ember gasped and she smiled and that’s when I grabbed the silver ring out of my pocket and presented it to her and asked her to be my wife.

I told Ty the whole story and he chuckled “ I don't think my proposal will be as great as that, I'm thinking I take her to Australia she's always wanted to go there on holiday I think it would be perfect” I smiled “ that seems like a good idea, make sure you don’t screw it up” I winked “ please does this material look like it screws up?” I laughed “ god I will miss you when you go to Australia” he smiled “ I wont be any longer than two weeks, got to return to my main man” I stuck my fist out and he bro fisted me “ brothers till the end right?” he nodded his head “ till the end” “Mr Parker?” I stood up and looked over at Ember being wheeled back into the room. I pulled Ty up from his chair and dragged him to the doctor who called my name “ is she okay now?” I asked hopeful “ yes she is, we would like to apologize for not noticing the bleeding before, we have checker her over and there is nothing that we can notice, you can see her as soon as you are ready” I smiled and thanked him.

Ty and I left the doctor and walked into the room and looked over Ember, this time seeing her she had more colour in her face probably from the blood they gave her. I walked over and grabbed her hand and smiled “ I'm so glad I didn't lose her, Ty promise me you will do anything for Mia. Only marry her if you truly love her and can see yourself spending the rest of your life with her” he smiled “ I look at her the way you look at Ember” “then she's worth it”. Even with all of these cuts on her face and bandages I can see the beauty in her, I know she will cover up the bad scaring with a tattoos because she wont like it but the ones on her face will go I've seen cuts like these before and they clear up fine; most of the cuts on her body will clear up they didn't cut that deep. I kissed her cheek and thanked god that she was still here “ Hey Ty, you can go back to the hotel if you want you looked shattered” he smiled slightly I could tell he was tired “ are you sure, I don't mind staying” I shook my head “ go back and sleep” he smiled and hugged me and left the room.

I spent the rest of the night with my head resting on the side of Embers bed holding her hand under the cover, at some point I fell asleep.

Embers pov

I opened my eyes and saw Hunter asleep next to me I smiled and started to shake him “ Hunter baby” he shot up and smiled at me and I returned the smile “ you came for me” I said and he smiled “ I wouldn't leave you there, Ember I've been so worried don’t move because you have been in surgery for a while” I just smiled at him “ kiss me stupid” he stood up and kissed me on the lips passionately “ I don’t think I’ve ever missed kissing you that much” he said making me smile “ I'm glad I could wake up to see you” I said “ and I'm glad I could wake up to see the smile of my beautiful wife”.

I was alive.

Embers okay! and you guys found out how Hunter proposed becuase i forgot to put it in the first chapters :'). 

anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter!

vote/comment/share and follow!

Emilyyyy :*