How do i say this?

here is another part to my story i hope you enjoy it!, also i would like to say if any of you read my sotry the badboy got me pregnant i am currently putting that on hold becuase i really dont know what to write at the moment i may also delete it and start another badboy story. 

anyway enjoy :*

Hunter and I were just led there is silence cuddling looking up at the roof of the car, not very exciting if you ask me. I have a feeling he was waiting for me to tell him my plan but the truth is, I'm scared to tell him and I never get scared about anything. I'm scared that I might die, before Hunter I was always prepared to die because being involved with gangs always leads to death but then I met Hunter and well he is my life and when we have children they will be my life too. I know that if anything happens to me Hunter wont be able to manage and god knows what he will do, I'm the only thing he has got since his parents are dead he has had a hard life. I don't want to ruin what we have, I don't want to lose the person I love and I certainly don't want to die I've just got married to the man I love and I've already caused a set back in starting our lives together.

I sighed and rolled on my side and faced Hunter “ I will tell you but I want you to keep and open mind about things” Hunter nodded his head but didn't speak so I took that as my queue to start speaking. I took a large breath before I started to speak “ as you know a few years ago I made a plan if Los Rios were ever to come after me I would engage this plan to get myself away from them. Well as you know we are going to meet Zeno in New York to get a key, Basically that key is two a warehouse in New York where Xavier and his small gang will meet me well us. With Xavier and his gang we will ask to meet the Los Rios at the warehouse which I own, the risk of all this is that the Los Rios gang have no morals they will anyone and if they see me they will shoot me with out thinking of the risks.” I stopped speaking to let it sink in before I carried on speaking, Hunter wasn't really doing just staring at the roof. I shook my head and carried on “ so I know you're probably thinking 'why don’t you just tell them to come but not actually be there', well you see they wont come unless I'm not there and if they arrive and I'm not there they will kill Xavier's gang straight away considering they are much larger than Xavier's gang. We also need to go to an abandon building in the rough parts of New York to collect a large amount of paper work which has everything that the Los Rios have ever done, by me having this paper work I can use it to black mail the Los Rios because I could get them into prison straight away.”.

Hunter turned on his side quickly to face me “ so if you are going to black mail them why is there a chance that you can get killed?” I sighed “ because the Los Rios have men everywhere and I could get killed by a sniper at any point in time so I need to get those papers with out them seeing me as well as you. Hunter New York is full of the Los Rios gang and they all know who I am, that's why I never say lets go to New York, In England I was fine they didn't know where I was but as soon as I moved to America I had to stay away from New York.” I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face “ I just need those papers and I cant go out during the day and if I do I need to disguise myself” Hunter nodded his head “ I have a suggestion” I smiled “ what would that be?” he smiled “ why don't you die your hair blonde?, and where girly make up?, they wont be able to tell its you” I smiled and rolled on top of him “ you are a genius Hunter, but that's not the only reason I could die” his smile faded “ how else can you die?” I sighed “ if they got to you I think I would end up killing myself, Hunter promise me you will do everything you can to keep away from them”.

Hunter pulled me in a tight hug “ Ember, I will do everything I can to keep you and I safe, I would die myself if you were killed. No fucking Mexican gang is going to kill my sex beast of a wife and we still need to visit England to crash Lucy's wedding with the gang” I smiled “ thank you so much Hunter, I love you so much you know that right and I don't want you to be put in danger by my stupid mistakes when I was younger” he chuckled “ it's fine Ember, but please tell me you haven't got in trouble with any other gangs?” I laughed “ not that I haven't sorted out” he smiled “ thank goodness for that, I just want us to start a family already”. I hugged him tightly “ I want to start our family as well, I am really sorry for all this I didn't think they would find me” he waved it off “ what's life with out a few ups and downs?”.

I loved it how Hunter was so understanding about things and he always cheered me up, I am generally the happiest girl in this world when I'm with this man. It was weird though because today was actually our first ever argument whilst being married, It wasn't that bad but the last argument we had was when he started to ignore me when we first met but other than that we have always agreed on things. I don’t really want to argue with him again but I must say it was very cute that he ran after me in the rain and kissed me and told me he loved me, Hunter was a big softy when he was around me. Between you and me even the gang think Hunters a huge softy when he is around me but they just don't tell him because they don't want him getting defensive.

It wasn't even 4pm yet and Hunter and I were just laying in each others arms, it was really bad that we didn't manage to get any further because the longer it takes us the longer it takes to return home to the gang. I think if Hunter and I go to sleep now then we will most likely me able to drive all day and all night tomorrow to make up for them miles we lost today , I just want to go home and sleep in my bed and go see Rachel and Frank. I want to be able to start a family with Hunter and have our first born.. which is hopefully a boy, and I just want to live my life with Hunter without the fear of another gang coming after me. What happens if we have our child and another gang I forget about suddenly wants me?, one day something could really back fire and Hunter and I will be in shit loads of trouble.

Sometimes I wonder what Hunters and I's life might be like if we weren't involved with gangs, I mean we have bought so much risk to our lives because of our decisions when we were younger. When I was 14 never did I think that I would be joining a gang, or that I would start to drug deals and killing people. I guess you don't really know what is going to happen in your life though do you?, I never knew that the man I would marry would also be my only friend and the guy that pestered me in the mall on those days that I was doing my crazy driving.

Life is all about surprises and we should never take anything for granted because one day it wont be there anymore, like my mum use to say “Life is truly something so beautiful that it should never be taken for granted, some people are filled up with so much negativity that they can't see it”.

thank you for reading!!, i hope you enjoyed it and please voteee

vote/comment/share and follow it means a lot to me 

votttttttteeeeeeeeeee